Login - Become a member

Exporter for swf

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Exporter for swf

Exporter for swf 
By digitraf on Nov 23, 2001 06:16 AM
Hey i'm looking for a export plug-in or maxscript to .swf.
This because the most programs for 3d in flash are so bad.

Anybody??????????

Last modification: Erik de Vilder - 11/23/01 at 07:16:50
Re: Exporter for swf 
By Paradog on Nov 27, 2001 05:46 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for this plugin too.
I searched a whole night and didnt found one
(for free).
If you know where to get it please tell me
the url too.

cya,
pdog
By RoarK on Nov 27, 2001 07:19 AM
is there a 3d-to-swf export plugin available anyway? well pgms like swift3d and vecta3d do a decent job for export, even amorphium pro has an export to swf option, it aint so bad ;)
By Koztah3d on Nov 27, 2001 10:01 AM
Render your animation to a series of images, import them to flash and convert them to vector graphics, and use each imagein your sequence as a frame. Flash can also import mpegs, I think. But your swf is going to be somewhat large. You might also try using Illustrate! but it's also a toon shader, so if you want your 3d looking like 3d, that'd be a problem.
By RoarK on Nov 27, 2001 12:42 PM
no sir flash doesnt import mpegs not even avi...only mov,and as for ur 3d to look 3d, go for cult3d, its revolutionary...yes u guessed it
www.cult3d.com
By wanjo on Dec 23, 2001 01:58 PM
there is a plugin for max that exports in proper format for the Macromedia Director 8. there you can create .swf. the latest director is realy a good program that gives you the needed connection between 3d (there is also such a plugin for Maya) and flash technology.

good luck!
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:50 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us