Login - Become a member

Nike Kobe IX Jedinak confident of making World Cup

Forums home -> News -> Nike Kobe IX Jedinak confident of making World Cup

Nike Kobe IX Jedinak confident of making World Cup 
By zmsbc123 on Jun 26, 2014 03:16 AM
Australia midfielder Mile Jedinak is confident of being fit for the FIFA World Cup, despite sustaining a groin injury with Crystal Palace. Jedinak was substituted in the 59th minute of Palace's season-ending 2-2 Nike Kobe IXwith Fulham on Sunday. The 29-year-old is expected to be out for three weeks, however, the midfielder was pleased with the results of a scan and expects to be ready in time for the finals in Brazil next month. It's a little bit sore and it's going to mean I miss a couple of weeks or so, but I Cristiano Ronaldo football bootsgot the scan results back and honestly the news is probably as good as I could have hoped for, Jedinak told The Daily Telegraph. The doctors say I'm looking at two to three weeks, so I have to concentrate now on doing everything in my power to be ready in that It came on all of a sudden in the game, just as I went to take off for a header I knew something was wrong. It was more precautionary than anything, there was no point in carrying on, and Im seriously glad I did come off now. Jedinak may join the Australia training camp late as a result of the injury, though is expected to be named as national captain when he does arrive in Lucas Neill's expected absence. However, the former Central Coast Mariners man is not yet entertaining thoughts of leading his country on the world stage. I'm definitely coming back to Australia at some point in the next couple of weeks, he added. The club and the na

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us