Login - Become a member

How much is it?

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> How much is it?

How much is it? 
By Tom on Nov 21, 2001 06:51 AM
How much does discreet charge for version 4 of 3ds MAX, I couldn't get hold of the price...

I'd be grateful if someone was kind enough to inform me ;D
Re: How much is it? 
By Koztah3d on Nov 21, 2001 08:11 AM
Somewhere around 3500$
By Tom on Nov 23, 2001 08:30 AM
Oh damn, that's expensive :o ....I wish I had the cash for it....???
btw: which of all the 3d apps featured in the forum has the best price vs. quality ratio?

cheers,
      Tom
By Koztah3d on Nov 23, 2001 09:39 AM
Well, I'll save ambient whisper a post (heh), Ive never tried it, but according to him, nendo at 100$ is your best bet for inexpensive yet excellent software.
By threeD on Nov 23, 2001 06:15 PM
KaZaA is a very good file sharing program. You'd be amazed at what you can find.

By Tom on Nov 24, 2001 01:04 AM
Well, i heard of nendo, but as far as i know it doesn't have a renderer......and i already have a good modeler, it's blender. And you know what? it's free!! www.blender.nl/download
By Koztah3d on Nov 24, 2001 10:26 AM
I had blender at a point too, never got the hang of it, though.

If you want something with a renderer, you might try Strata - the basic version is free, and the renderer is pretty damn good.

Last modification: Koztah - 11/24/01 at 11:26:21
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:52 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us