Login - Become a member

Hardwarelock and WinME

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Hardwarelock and WinME

Hardwarelock and WinME 
By on Jan 08, 2001 02:31 AM
When I try to start 3DS MAX 3, I get an error telling me that my hardwarelock is not set, I need to run Sentinel, but I have WinME, and there are no drivers for it :( What should I do ?
Re: Hardwarelock and WinME 
By Raven on Jan 08, 2001 05:27 AM
You better uninstall ME. I saw with my own eyes what is this. Glitchfull OS-like virus. Better install NT 4.
By on Jan 08, 2001 03:31 PM
A virus? I hardly think so.. This PC has never been conected to anything.. EVER! It has just been set up.. brand new 1GHz (mmm... :) Problem is that I don't have NT 4, I don't have ANY NT.. Will 98 do?
By Kolian on Jan 11, 2001 11:29 AM
Win 98 should do it runs on my PC but i use a pirated copy of MAX 3.1 but 2.5 hardware lock worked and i had no problem with it.
By Koztah3d on Jul 16, 2001 08:56 PM
Get a crack 8)
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:55 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us