You must post a clear and direct question
Forums home -> Job Offers -> You must post a clear and direct question
You must post a clear and direct question
By earjerseyqq165 on Jun 03, 2014 08:37 AM
1) You must post a clear and direct question, and only the question, in your title. Any context or clarification should be posted in the text box. Your own answer to the question should go in the comments as a reply http://www.ramsauthenticofficial.com/Michael_Sam_Jersey_Rams to your own post. [More]
2) Askreddit is for open ended, discussion inspiring questions. Questions with a single correct answer do not generate open discussion and will be removed. Any post asking for advice should be generic and not specific to your situation alone. [More]
3) Please do not post poll type, survey, or yes/no questions. "Does anybody else?" questions, and posts like "highest vote wins" or of similar nature will also be removed. [More]
4) Posting, or seeking, any identifying personal information will result in a ban without a prior warning. This includes for yourself or other people, and refers to, but is not limited to, phone numbers, email addresses, facebook or other social media accounts. [More]
5) Askreddit is not your soapbox, personal army, or advertising platform. Posts attempting to promote a specific agenda of yours or anyone else, to gain publicity, promote a cause or charity drive, or to publicly shame a person or entity will be removed. Rhetorical and loaded questions will also be removed. [More]
6) Questions seeking professional advice are inappropriate for this subreddit and will be removed. This includes but is not limited to medical, legal, mental health and financial advice. If you think that you need professional support, please contact a professional in your area. [More]
7) Soliciting money, goods, services, or favors are not allowed. They will be removed. [More]
8) Posts or comments with offensive pictures or language are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. We are not here to police behavior, but content solely intended to inflame or offend will not be allowed. [More]
9) Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. [More]
10) If you think your post has disappeared, see spam or an inappropriate post, please www.vikingsofficialonlineshop.com/Teddy_Bridgewater_Jersey_Vikings do not hesitate to contact the mods, we happy to help. [More]
I was bullied a lot at school. My parents registered me into a "Self Defense" class. I never used the stuff, but was never bullied ever again. It taught me to not be so scared all of the time.
Perhaps because I knew that I could defend myself if the need arose, that warded bullies away from me. Probably because bullies go after the weak. Once you not so weak, there always someone weaker to go after.
I guess my point is, its not necessary to fight in order to prevent bullying. But if the kid training was self defensive in nature, then the training served its purpose and kept the child from harm.
But if the training made the child to go looking to pick a fight, then I would be disappointed. the child would have deserved the punishment given by the school.
Last point: you said "beats the holy hell". That suggests the fight went too far. Proper self defense training instructs one to do only what is necessary to stop the attacker and leave the area without persuit.
Martial arts isn a license beat someone into a pulp. Once the person is down on the ground and isn fighting anymore, then just walk away. If you continue to kick and punch a now helpless person, then you just being a bully.
Martial arts is self discipline. "Holy hell" carries opposite connotations.
oh. my. god. I have been meaning to post the Michael Sam XL Jersey same sort of things for the past 2 days!
I have a 10 year old cousin (I am 24) and recently one of the kids in his class has started bullying him around. I taken karate and bjj on and off throughout my life and have been a few of the moves on my cousin when we have around over the past few years (well play fight i suppose. Teddy Bridgewater XXXXL Jersey but i still do try and teach him how to technically execute the moves). turns out the bully went to hit my cousin and my cousin sprang into spar mode; long story short an adult had to break the two of them up because the bully was crying/screaming bloody murder while my cousin got away with nothing more than a pretty good scare.
When I first heard about the I hadn yet gotten all the details and ended up having a pretty serious talk about how I ever show you is to be used for self defense ONLY! When I came to learn not only were the moves done flawlessly (according to one of the bystanders there) they were all done completely in self defense I was filled with an immense amount of pride.
edit: I have take martial arts thoughout my life. after adding the years up it was just shy of majority of my life so i changed it.