Login - Become a member

The Free 5.0 2014 will work fine

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> The Free 5.0 2014 will work fine

By julie08 on May 27, 2014 08:41 AM

My experience tells me that when you feel something distinctly off in a nike australia, itís probably not a good match. If I ran in them I wouldnít be able to return them, so Iíve decided they are going back to the store unused (Iíll grab a pair of the Free Flyknit 4.0ís when they come out instead). I had such a bad experience with the same sensation in the old NB MT10ís that itís just not worth the risk (itís strange, I almost have a phantom sensation in that area as I sit here wearing a totally different nike free australia Ė kind of like a food aversion that develops after a case of salmonella poisoning).

My guess is that people with narrow feet, or those who have a relatively low-volume forefoot will not have a problem and the Free 5.0 2014 will work fine. My feet are average width (I can fit fine into most racing flats, which tend to be narrow), but may be slightly higher volume than average (i.e., taller top to bottom). Thus, the circumference of my foot in this area exceeds the circumference of the tunnel created by this restrictive overlay, and thus itís a no-go for me. So my rec would be that if you have a wide foot, or a thick foot from top to bottom, these nike free run may not work out for you either (and if you had a problem with the forefoot band on the NB MT10, stay away for sure!). Narrow or low volume, youíre probably good to go.

What frustrates me about this is that the shoe otherwise looks and feels great. I love the new sole, and the forefoot is roomy and has a nice stretchy feel to it. Whatís more, the problem could be so easily fixed by just adding a gap of stretchy material into the overlay strap (maybe at the base of the lace row) to allow expansion for a higher volume foot. Seems like something that should have been caught and fixed in the development process. Iím hopeful that the Flyknit upper on the nike free run australia will perform better. Weíll see!

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us