Login - Become a member

spline refine problems (snap tool) max 4

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> spline refine problems (snap tool) max 4

spline refine problems (snap tool) max 4 
By xyzik on May 09, 2001 07:08 AM
I'm having problems with spline modeling (surface tools) i am trying to refine a spline so i can manually crossection, but my snap tool wont recognize the new vertex i put on a spline even though i changed the snap tools parameters to  just vertex (blue crosshairs won't appear but appears on other vertices) and connecting new lines is brain draining. thanks in advance  

note: using max4
Re: spline refine problems (snap tool) max 4 
By Mike_Bendele on May 09, 2001 06:07 PM
Haven't been able to duplicate this effect.

Is it happening everytime you use refine? Only with refine? While using segments? verts? both? Are these editable splines or lines? Base level or do you have an edit spline modifier? Is there a surface modifier above your spline in the stack?

Can you think of anything that might help reproduce the effect you are seeing?
By xyzik on May 14, 2001 02:02 PM
HAHA, okay i guess im just pushing my self to hard for this final project.... i tried duplicating it again and i was actually trying to choose the vertices of the surface modifier not the crossectioned spline, i have the graduated cylynder icon on (modifier preview) and i was trying to choose those vertices...sheeez
By Mike_Bendele on May 16, 2001 10:21 PM
I hate when that happens.:D
By kurdesen on May 19, 2001 01:11 PM
;D dont have to snap it just refine the vortex and if it is not where you want to put just fuse it.it would be easier i think
By xyzik on May 21, 2001 01:57 PM
fuse is cool i use it when i have the feeling the weld tool is not doing its job, but the thing is if i select a stray vertex it gets fused too and its sucks when im trying to stitch a mesh i end up with funny looking model :)
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 04:57 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us