Login - Become a member

Former UW lineman John

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Former UW lineman John

Former UW lineman John  
By shangle on May 20, 2014 05:54 AM
<P>Former UW lineman John Moffitt on leaving the Youth Tomas Plekanec Jersey NFL</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I think I was a guy that could have had a long career," Moffitt told Rome, referring to his time in the NFL. "You could ask NFL coaches around the League I could play the game. This was really about me wanting to change my life and wanting to investigate other avenues in my life and see what I could do outside of football. To me, I did the football thing. And it was enough. It was enough of an experience. I don know what else I really needed."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Moffitt was drafted in the third round, 75th overall, on 2011 by the Seahawks, and played for them in '11 and '12. In August of this year, the Seahawks traded Moffitt to the Cleveland Browns, but the club said he failed the team physical and the trade was rescinded. He was then traded to the Broncos.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I was a little bit disappointed with some things that happened to me Carey Price M Jersey personally with the Browns' organization," Moffitt said. "They voided a trade and I did not have a knee injury. That bothered me. I was asked to take a pay cut. And I wouldn . . . the doctor himself who did the MRI and went over the MRI with me, said, problem. Then I went back to the locker room and waited. My agent called and said, Browns want to change your contract. He figured out that against the (new collective bargaining agreement). The next thing I know, I have a failed physical. And in canadiensofficialonline.com/Authentic-Carey-Price-Jersey the NFL . . . that basically saying I not up to par. I damaged goods."</P>
<P></P>
<P>A story about Moffitt also ran Tuesday in the New York Times.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Moffitt played in 19 games in the NFL: nine his first season, eight his second season and two this season.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Please note that your public profile login will be different than your JS Everywhere login.</P>
<P></P>
<P>You can personalize your public profile with a photo. You can also</P>
<P></P>
<P>use that profile to sign up for email newsletters and alerts.</P>
<P></P>
<P>While we strive for a lively and vigorous debate of the issues, we do not tolerate name calling, foul language or other inappropriate behavior. Please see our discussion guidelines and terms of use for more information.</P>
<P></P>
<P>While we do our best to moderate comments, we do not screen comments before they are posted. If you see a comment that www.canadiensofficialonline.com/Authentic-Tomas-Plekanec-Jersey violates our guidelines, please use the "Report Abuse" link to notify us of the issue.</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us