Login - Become a member

How about SU quarterbacks in NFL

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> How about SU quarterbacks in NFL

How about SU quarterbacks in NFL  
By shangle on May 20, 2014 05:51 AM
<P>How about SU quarterbacks in NFL compared to N</P>
<P></P>
<P>Clemson may have been the No. 3 team in the country when it came to the Carrier Dome last weekend, but our mailbag wasn't impressed. This satchel is top ranked and undefeated since forever. The loser of this game remains winless in the conference and will be in last place in the Atlantic Division.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Each Friday we'll answer your questions about anything and everything related to Syracuse football.</P>
<P></P>
<P>We also discount ray bans encourage writing an actual letter. But don't forget the new address for our building: cheap ray bans wayfarer 220 S. 13202. State has 3 alums starting at QB in the NFL this weekend. I'll have to check with Nate to see if he's had a better one, but this is certainly up there.</P>
<P></P>
<P>It's pretty impressive to think that the Wolfpack has three former quarterbacks starting in the NFL this week. There's Russell Wilson out in Seattle, Philip Rivers in San Diego and Mike Glennon with Tampa Bay.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Harlan Carr, 1927, Buffalo Bisons</P>
<P></P>
<P>Richard Fishel, 1933, Brooklyn Dodgers (I'll admit I had no idea this was ever an NFL team until I did a Google search)Ryan Nassib, 2013 , New York Giants</P>
<P></P>
<P>Even though the tenures of McPherson and Philcox overlapped, McPherson never started a game in the NFL.</P>
<P></P>
<P>My colleague Nate Mink wrote about Wales' lack of production on Thursday, and the moral of the story is that the ball simply hasn't gone his way yet. Shafer maintains that this offense is designed to spread the ball around to cheap ray bans outlet multiple players, which is why we saw an abundance of different receivers involved in the wins over Tulane and Wagner.</P>
<P></P>
<P>But Wales, at tight end, hasn't seen many passes thrown his way. He has only two catches for 19 yards this season.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Could his role expand throughout the season? I certainly think so. He showed last season that his hands and toughness can be counted on, and he developed a nice chemistry with Ryan Nassib. There's no reason to believe that won't happen with Hunt.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Now as for the question, I think this comes down to what's beneath the visor. On one side you have Shafer, a coach approaching 50 whose hair is no longer at its thickest point. And on the other hand you have Mickelson, a professional golfer still on the southern side of 45 whose discount ray bans outlet locks continue to flow over and around his headgear of choice.</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us