Login - Become a member

Viewport problems

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> Viewport problems

Viewport problems 
By Cyrus on Jan 26, 2001 04:18 AM
Hey can anyone help me with this

When in OpenGL mode the topleft window dosen't expand with either the W key or the icon can someone please help this is very annoying.

I use a Geforce DDR with Detonator 3 drivers, 17" screen with 1280x1024, 192Mb ram P3 450 Windows 98, hope this information can be usefull to help me
Re: Viewport problems 
By KING_DRYAD on Jan 26, 2001 08:00 AM
I was having this problem with the detonator 3.
try change the driver or use heidi .
Hope this is helpfull.
By meanadam on Feb 22, 2001 09:14 AM
I run an oxygen gvx210 on NT - which is "not supported" by max - especially on my dual 17" setup.

If I try to launch Max fullscreen it jacks up all the menus.
Instead I don't go fullscreen - and I just strech the window as big as I can - and it will relaunch ok.

By cherub on Feb 22, 2001 11:53 AM
i had that top view problem...I installed win 2k and it works fine...when i boot in win me it doesnt work again...go figure...i have a geforce2...must be the win drivers only works under win 2k....

www.poopculture.com/chris
By Raven on Mar 07, 2001 10:59 AM
Also had this problem (every geforcer have it). W2k (and old drivers) really helps. Taking a habbit may help too - hold Ctrl and press X twice. Soon U'll do this automatically.
By threeD on Mar 08, 2001 03:09 AM
I had the exuat prob. with by system. > PIII550, 128mbSDRAM,PCI 32mb GF 2mx, Win98se,19" Monitor.

I just use the Heidi drivers.

All GeForces have this prob. when used with the Detonator 3 drivers.
By Raven on Mar 16, 2001 11:23 AM
Guys! I just found this. Top-left viewport is working with 6.50 drivers!
By Cyrus on Mar 19, 2001 01:53 AM
I upgraded to Win2K and now I don't have any problems thanks for all the help you guys8)
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 05:01 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us