Login - Become a member

Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was

Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was 
By krstking2 on Apr 29, 2014 09:08 AM
DUNEDIN, Fla. cheap ray ban . -- Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup against the New York Yankees because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. "I got a little crick in my neck and its just one of those things that after throwing and warming up, I just felt like I needed to take myself out." Rasmus hit .276 with 22 home runs and 66 RBIs last season. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field in the exhibition game. cheapray-bansunglassesoutlet . European football leaders tell The Associated Press they gave UEFA President Michel Platini a mandate Wednesday for change, which FIFA President Sepp Blatter suggests his ruling board should agree in principle next month. ray ban sunglasses Outlet . Todd Helton, Ty Wigginton and Charlie Blackmon each had an RBI in the fourth inning to erase a two-run deficit. Nicasio (2-1), making just his fourth major league start, allowed two runs on six hits and a walk while striking out a career-high nine over six innings, as the Rockies halted a three-game slide.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers released import wide receiver Terence-Jeffers Harris on Thursday. Harris originally joined the Blue Bombers as a free agent in 2010. "It became evident throughout the course of the season that T.J. was struggling with his position with the team," said Blue Bombers general manager Joe Mack. "With our club preparing for this crucial game Sunday, it became clearer that he was having difficculty coming to terms with the challenges of limited playing time, therefore, this difficult decision was made today. cheap ray ban sunglasses. Although regrettable, we feel that this was in the best interest of both the organization and T.J. Harris, and thank him for his efforts put forth throughout the past two seasons." Through two seasons with the Bombers, Harris compiled 77 receptions for 894 yards and six touchdowns. ' ' '

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us