Login - Become a member

3D Max Beginner Tutorials

Forums home -> 3D Studio MAX -> 3D Max Beginner Tutorials

3D Max Beginner Tutorials 
By on Nov 06, 2000 05:02 AM
Can anyone suggest a site with tutorials or direction to take for someone whos just beginning in 3D Studio Max.
Re: 3D Max Beginner Tutorials 
By GG on Nov 09, 2000 01:35 AM
Hi there... I'm a beginner too, and  I suggest you buy/borrow/steal/trade for drugs a good book.
With all do respect to the proffies, books provide you with exact definitions of everything and rarely leave questions unanswered.
Good Luck.
By rohitmalik on Nov 28, 2000 09:50 PM
Refer to the book "3D Studio Max R3 in depth" written by Rob Polevoi & don't forget to thank me.

By JasonHendry on Nov 29, 2000 05:58 PM
If you can't get books like me. Go to search for 3d Max tutorials and a good site is called 3d Cafe I don't know the URL for it though.
---The best thing to do is use 3d Max alot and you get better ---
By Wex-Viator on Dec 09, 2000 07:32 PM
You could have guessed the URL:

http://www.3dcafe.com/

;) for tutorials you'll want this section:

http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/tut3ds.asp

note the little tiny arrows at the bottom of the page, they take you to more 3DS-Max tutorials, all of the tuts are listed alphabetically.
By on Dec 13, 2000 06:56 PM
Is that the best book to buy because im in the market to get a book to start off my 3dsm career. Ive already taken some of the tutorials like creating a jet and i made my own logo for my webpage (www.obzerver.com) but i want to learn a lot more. Thankz
Best book? 
By on Dec 14, 2000 02:09 PM
Does that book have tutorials that refer to the latest version of 3dSM? Thankz
By ambient-whisper on Dec 14, 2000 09:07 PM
you know what i find amusing?...
all these people having 3dsmax at home...( a 3400 dollar program )...but yet these people cant afford books which go for considerably less..:)
By on Dec 15, 2000 07:44 AM
Way the go, Ambient-Whisper. If you really want to learn how to work with 3D Max, then there's a slogan from a sports company that's pretty close to the truth; "Just do it"
By threeD on Dec 15, 2000 08:45 AM
thats becuase whisper... , most folks have illegal copys of 3dsMAX, its the most copyed 3d software,  but no one talks about it , cuase its naughty.

By threeD on Dec 15, 2000 08:47 AM
True vanderburg,   just dive in and get your hands dirty, thats what I say....

http://ssuttie3d.homestead.com

By ambient-whisper on Dec 15, 2000 11:28 AM
i know that a lot of people are using pirated software...
thats what the smile at the end was implying...
By JasonHendry on Dec 18, 2000 01:28 AM
The reason why I don't have books Is not the cost it is the fact the I havn't even seen a 3DSMax book and I'm not going to buy one on the net or from a catalog. I acually want to look through the book.
By penisenlargement on Sep 26, 2010 05:03 AM
What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st sept, i'm quite late to see this blog.
Mr. president doing great with HEALTH issues, just few day's before FDA release new rules of packed food products to display all the details of energy and this are issued with taking public opinions from allover country.

Very good! penis enlargement pills Nice information this is really interesting - vimax and vigrx plus - Good luck in building the table.
By crystalline_wings on Nov 11, 2010 01:35 PM
The reason why I don't have books Is not the cost it is the fact the I havn't even seen a 3DSMax book and I'm not going to buy one on the net or from a catalog. I acually want to look through the book.

Might try out your local Books-A-Million or Barnes and Noble. I know with Barnes and Noble, you can request a particular book if they do not have, and you can browse through it before purchasing it. I'm currently a college student getting a degree in Animation and Game Design, and the core book of our 3DS Max studies is '3DS Max 2010 BIBLE by Kelly L. Murdock. It does have tutorials, as well as a slew of information. Hope that helps!

-Ravyn

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us