Login - Become a member

Tom Brady and the New England

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Tom Brady and the New England

Tom Brady and the New England  
By fenghao on Apr 03, 2014 02:51 AM
<P>Mail Online</P><P></P><P>Tom Brady and the New England Patriots host Ben Roethlisberger's Pittsburgh Steelers in one of four late games before the Sunday Night Football clash pits the Indianapolis Colts against their AFC South rivals Houston at Reliant Stadium.</P><P></P><P>Get in touch with your thoughts, comments or opinions throughout the night.</P><P></P><P>First up at 6pm we have six clashes, including the unbeaten Chiefs' visit to Buffalo. A win tonight would send Kansas City to 9 0 heading to their bye week and then into their massive game against Denver in week 11.</P><P></P><P>The Saints, Panthers and Redskins are also in action in the early games, while the pick of the late games sees the Patriots and Steelers go head to head, which means a duel between Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger.</P><P></P><P>I'll be here all the way through until the early hours, and the night finishes with a AFC South clash between the Colts and Texans at Reliant Stadium.</P><P></P><P>Don't forget to get in touch with your thoughts, comments or opinions throughout the night.</P><P></P><P>Always makes me laugh when British people say American Football is not a real sport, yet they probably consider Darts, Snooker and Golf 'real sports'. Says a lot about the British and this is coming from a Brit.</P><P></P><P> MWHJ15, Exeter, United Kingdom, 04/11/2013 01:41</P><P></P><P>Are you an idiot. The Americans play darts and pool and snooker and they are not real sports. It says it all when only 9 people bothered to comment and only one of those was complimentary. Seriously though this is not our sport nor is ice hockey or basket ball or Aussie rules. The powers that be in the world of the NFL have been trying to get us interested in this game since the war and it has failed every time. It is a novelty game. People go to see it once and then that's it. It will never take off here.</P><P></P><P>Crazy games all around. Nick Foles 7TDs and still going? Steelers making a fist of Patrick Sharp Jersey it against New England in foxboro. A smashmouth divisional matchup with the Browns and ravens. The redskins winning out in overtime, and Dallas getting the W at the death. It's the same tripe every week. Have you played American football? Have you even watched a down? Stayed up till half five in the morning to watch your team? No? Then get out!</P><P></P><P>ADRIAN DURHAM: Wilshere, Lukaku and Sterling make my best players so far this season, but who is No 1? And who joins Bassong and Nolan in my worst three?</P><P></P><P>MARTIN SAMUEL: What Anelka did was twice as bad as Suarez baiting http://www.hockeyblackhawksshop.com/patrick_kane_jersey.html Evra and Terry's abuse of Ferdinand a 16 match ban would not be too harsh</P><P></P><P>JAMIE REDKNAPP: Welbeck is resurgent United's secret weapon. Dzeko the super sub comes to the fore at City. and how Huddlestone is lighting up the Premier League</P><P></P><P>CHARLES SALE: No breaks on the Swann song as spinner Replica Patrick Kane Jersey plans book to reveal all about retirement</P><P></P><P>MAD DOG ON MONDAY: Rodgers was right to rant about Mason. Anelka celebration beggars belief. and why is it always the manager's fault?</P><P></P><P>NASSER HUSSAIN: The second innings capitulation is as bad as I've seen. it was completely unacceptable</P><P></P><P>FOOTBALL GRAPEVINE: United's 30m Koke deal back on. with Alonso also wanted by Moyes' boys, Saint Luke could be Spur of the moment and north London Cup derby stirs memories of Gazza</P><P></P><P>PATRICK COLLINS: British sport is booming, thanks to Murray and Farah, Rose and Froome. but it's surely too much to expect a miracle in Brazil from Hodgson's men</P><P></P><P>MARTIN KEOWN: Aguero, Hazard and Jagielka make my team of the season so far, but who else is in the mix? And which boss should take charge of my all star XI?</P><P></P><P>JAMIE CARRAGHER: If I knew Liverpool would be in the title race I wouldn't have retired</P><P></P><P>JEFF POWELL ON FRIDAY: The Greatest League in the World? It's more like The Beautiful and The www.hockeyblackhawksshop.com/patrick_sharp_jersey.html Damned</P><P></P><P>KEVIN KILBANE: If Rooney had signed for Chelsea they would be 10 points clear. and sacking the boss doesn't mean you stay up</P><P></P><P>ADEBAYO AKINFENWA: The gaffer let me out of my cage against Tranmere. I knew I'd score and finally get to show off my dance moves on the pitch!</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us