Login - Become a member

If you know me personally

Forums home -> Job Offers -> If you know me personally

If you know me personally 
By earjerseyqq145 on Apr 02, 2014 07:28 AM
Nnamdi Asmugha

If you know me personally, read these articles or just glance at my facebook during the winter months, you know I have a growing infatuation with the NFL NFC West.

The St. Louis Rams were the Greatest Show on Turf in the early In 2003, the Seattle Seahawks made a run at the Super Bowl. In Arizona, the Cardinals were revived by the same Kurt Warner that led hockeyblackhawksshop.com/patrick_kane_jersey.html the Rams to two Super Bowl appearances And now, even with the years of treachery the San Francisco 49ers endured throughout the past decade, they too have built a powerhouse on the west coast. For the 201314 season, the best division in football will be the NFC West.

Arizona Cardinals The Oakland Raiders gave up everything for Carson Palmer. I liked the trade. Hey, the Raiders were vying for a playoff spot in a division Patrick Kane Jersey where the 88 Denver Tebows made the postseason. It was anyones division and Oakland made a gamble. But when you gamble, try and stick with it for at least two full seasons. What a waste. Palmer said he has something left in the tank and I inclined to believe him. He turns 34yearsold in December. The best quarterbacks in the league are two or three years older than that. He enjoy having Larry Fitzgerald. Andre Roberts is no slouch on the other side either. Who were Arizona QBs last year? I don remember either but Roberts caught 64 passes for 759 yards and five touchdowns last season. Given the talent tossing him the pigskin, I take my chances with him as a number two wideout.

The offensive line is weak, although you could do worse than Levi Brown on the blind side. But even with a questionable line, Rashard Mendenhall is a nice pickup. It not Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch. It is an upgrade over Beanie Wells. Darnell Docket is still one of the best defensive linemen in the league. Karlos Dansby disappeared in Miami but a homecoming is in order for this year. I expect a return to the upper echelon of the linebackers in the league.

Overall, the Cardinals won and can win the division. Overall, their record might not be better than 610. Overall, you could have a much worse team to finish last in the division. Arizona is a much improved squad.

San Francisco 49ers They were a very popular pick to win the Super Bowl last year. If you did pick them, you weren far off. Jim Harbaugh is starting to look like the smartest guy in football history. Bringing in a solid, young backup quarterback in Colt McCoy was genius. There no worry of QB competition of Alex Smith versus Colin Kaepernick this season.

I was never the biggest Smith fan but Harbaugh got everything and more out of him. He turned a bust into a mustbuy on the market for the Kansas City Chiefs. Kaepernick looks quick, decisive and strong on the field. He young and has the rookieplayoff jitters behind him. I still not 100% on this guy. He undoubtedly earned this spot. He certainly has potential. But he no farther along than Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck or Russell Wilson. If I a Niners fan, I licking my chops with kickoff number one just a weeks away. Still, let not crown him a top ten just yet.

Frank Gore and probably one of the best offensive lines in the game are a pretty nice safety net for Kaepernick. This readoption might not be around forever. Either way a team like SF can transition into whichever way the league and, or Harbaugh want to go. I always been big on Anquan Boldin. He still just as good as he was with Arizona. Vernon Wells and Kaepernick need to develop a strong relationship. They will. Offensively, San Fran is as good as they come. Defensively, they even stronger.

Aldon Smith is the guy all the analysts talk about. Does he really have 33.5 sacks in two seasons? There Justin Smith on the line, Carlos Rogers in the back and you heard they added Nnamdi Asmugha too, right? The Niners are the team to beat in the West and probably the entire NFC. But being the team to beat doesn mean you won be beaten. There a better squad in Seattle.

Seattle Seahawks The last month of the NFL season will be can miss football, as always, but this is especially true for the NFC West. Seattle finishes their last two at home, where they play with a man on the field. In all seriousness, Russell Wilson shocked us all last season. As said before, he has no more experience than Kaepernick, RGIII or Luck. But I really like the way he plays.

Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin are banged up again. It seems like Seattle keeps buy damaged goods from the Vikings. I willing to bet that Rice and Harvin can add something when the winter months hit. The Seahawks will be a real deep threat later in the season. But why pass? They have Marshawn Lynch. Adrian Peterson is certainly better. But I don believe there is another human on the planet that I want running more than Lynch. He bulldozes guys twice his size every play. Yards after the first hit is a stat that should be dedicated to the way Lynch runs the ball. Circle your calendars folks, December 2 is the rematch of Seattle and the Saints from that game three years ago when Lynch embarrassed the defending Super Bowl Champions.

Let talk defense. The Smiths in San Francisco are great up front. The Seattle duo of Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner in the defensive backfield are something to brag about too. Their brand of ballhawking is magnificent. The addition of Antoine Winfield is nice too. I swear that Minnesota must be a AAA affiliate or something. Authentic Robert Griffin III Jersey The Niners and Seahawks are the two most complete teams in the NFL. Most would take SF to win the west; I take Seattle.

St. Louis Rams I called them the Rammies for so long, not as a term of endearment. I said they led the league in trying and pride for three straight seasons. Then, Jeff Fisher came to town. With the loss of Steven Jackson and Danny Amendola, you think the Rams were doomed. But Fisher has changed the culture in the Gateway City. It rough and tough football.

Sam Bradford proved a lot last season. The 201112 season was a wash. It was a mix of injuries and poor decisions. Then something clicked for Bradford. With nearly 60% completion, 3,700 yards and a nice 2113 touchdown to interception ratio, Bradford looked AllPro worthy. If Jake Long can stay healthy, the Rams will have really good protection for hockeyblackhawksshop.com/marian_hossa_jersey.html Bradford. That been an issue in the past. I excited to see how they use Travon Austin He quick, strong and the agility is through the roof. Fisher is great at generating players that make smart decisions too. The Rams liked Darryl Richardson enough to let go of Steven Jackson. Too bad for the fans, though. I liked Jackson. I hope they made the right move there.

James Laurinaitis is a beast. He had over 140 tackles each of the past two years. It a Ray Lewistype in the making. Alex Ogletree is another good linebacker to have. I not surprised that Fisher was able to recruit Cortland Finnegan to the team. Like him or hate him, he an intimidator and gets in the heads of the best of receivers. The Rams will finish third in the division but I won count them out for a wild card. They could hit the 10win mark and give it a Marian Hossa Red Jersey shot. Fisher has already done so much to make this team better in only one season.

NFC West Seattle wins the division, San Francisco takes a wild card, the Rams finish just out of the playoff picture and the Cardinals finish below .500. I take the Seahawks to get to the Super Bowl. They really are that good. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Super Bowl, Ray Lewis, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Carson Palmer, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Sam Bradford, Arizona Cardinals, Colt McCoy, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Adrian Peterson, NFL Playoffs, Robert Griffin III, Vernon Wells, Larry Fitzgerald, Russell Wilson, RGIII, Jeff Fisher, Richard Sherman, Brandon Browner, Sidney Rice, Marshawn Lynch, Andre Roberts, Levi Brown, Rashard Mendenhall, Beanie Wells, Darnell Dockett, Karlos Dansby, Frank Gore, Anquan Blodin, Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Carlos Rogers, Nnamdi Asmugha, Percy Harvin, Antoine Winfield, Steven Jackson, Danny Amendola, JAke Long, Travon Austin, Darryl Richardson, James Laurinaitis, Alex Ogletree, Cortland Finnegan
gfndddd7 
By gfndddd7 on Jun 19, 2014 03:29 AM
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
Dolce & Gabbana
nike shoes