Login - Become a member

rates they are applied

Forums home -> General Discussion -> rates they are applied

rates they are applied 
By lluggg498 on Mar 20, 2014 05:36 AM
A recruiter would be able to answer Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses all your questions and give you some www.cheapsunglassesstore.co.uk/ray-ban-sunglasses35/ray-ban-3137 insight. Just don mention your IQ, as stating that you know it comes off pretentious and nobody is going to believe you.Minimum is 8 years, but only the first 4 are active duty. The second 4 are reserve inactive duty. To date nobody has ever http://www.cheapsunglassesstore.co.uk/ray-ban-sunglasses35/ray-ban-106539 been called into active duty from the reserve inactive duty "roster."You cheapsunglassesstore.co.uk/ray-ban-sunglasses35/ray-ban-13638 gotta take the ASVAB and personality test before you get into those. Cryptology might require a second test, I not sure. I know that if you are interested in applying to Cryptology rates they are applied for separately, similar to how Nuke and Spec Ops apply separately.Dunno what the benefits are for family outside of spouses. Actually I don know that one either, just that spouses get some benefits.What you do outside work is your business, so long as it not a threat to national security or makes the navy look bad :) I believe you can have a laptop after basic training, but getting it can be tough.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us