Login - Become a member

I m looking for treats recipes for dogs with

Forums home -> General Discussion -> I m looking for treats recipes for dogs with

I m looking for treats recipes for dogs with  
By jjjjjf4fdgg on Mar 19, 2014 01:17 AM
Dogs are allergic to a lot of foods, which is why they often have a sensitive stomach. The causes for sensitive stomach can be a result of food allergies in dogs, that are caused due to various reasons. Be it the quality of the food, preservatives, artificial additives, or specific ingredients. Possibility is, that the sensitivity is due to some disease, that your pet may be suffering from. In such cases, it is best recommended to consult your veterinarian.

Home cooked dog food is always the best choice for dogs with sensitive stomach. You can always cook some easy homemade holistic dog food for them. While maintaining the regular dog food formula of 40% meat + 50% vegetables + 10% carbohydrates, you need to balance all the vital vitamins and minerals in the dog food, along with protein, carbohydrates, fats, phosphorous and probiotics. You could Paul George Authentic Jersey also treat your dog to turkey or tuna once in a while (once a week). Tuna oil is excellent for your pet's coat. Also, keep your dog hydrated. See that it drinks ample water. Homemade food is the best for your dog, and hence should be your first choice. In case you find difficulty in finding the suitable food for your dog, seek help from a veterinarian, rather than searching for remedies on your own.

There are a few commercial dog food brands that are meant for dogs with sensitive stomach. Consult with the veterinarian and purchase them for your pet. Some of these brands include: California Natural, Natural Balance, Nature's Recipe, Flint River Ranch, Pinnacle Duck, Breeder's Choice, etc. Always alternate the ready made food with home food. A dog should have home food at least two to three times a week.

Fine chop the tomatoes and veal meat. Make the stew with water, chicken cube, tomatoes, and parsley. Add the finely chopped veal meat to the stew. Cook well. Serve once cooled.

Veal meat is soft and easier to digest. has anti microbial and pain relieving properties that will help cure nausea. If your pet is on anti coagulant medications, please do not give it ginger in any form, as ginger helps in thinning the blood.

Remedies for Sensitive Stomach

The best home remedy for your pets sensitive stomach, vomiting and diarrhea is yogurt. Yogurt cools the stomach and stops the vomiting and diarrhea immediately. You could also add yogurt to some chicken, if your dog doesn't eat it plain. Yogurt can also be given to your pet on a daily basis from about a spoon full to a cup, or even a little more. Lentils like husked green gram, and egg whites, are www.officialnbasite.com/paul-george-jersey-c-1_90_415.html very good for sensitive stomach. Throwing up after everything it eats and foul, green or reddish, loose motions (stools), are common symptoms of the infection. Your pet might even stop eating after a while and become very weak. If your pet has contracted this infection, it is recommended that you see a vet as soon as possible. The vet would normally put your pet on a saline drip, followed by some medications. is caused mainly due to virus or change in food.

My dog had a vomiting issue on 23 July. I had him a week and changed his food from the cheap stuff he had been fed at a shelter, to Blue Buffalo Life Protective Roy Hibbert Pacers Jersey Formula. I was unable to transition from previous food to current diet. ER vet suggested it might be due to a high % of proteing, which could cause his www.officialnbasite.com/roy-hibbert-jersey-c-1_90_416.html stomach to be sensitive. Does high % of protein cause a sensitive stomach reaction?

Marsha [July 27, 2012]

How much do you feed your 25 lb. cocker spaniel, per day, of the homemade recipes. Can you space it out over a full day?

Barb [May 14, 2012]

I m looking for treats recipes for dogs with sensitive stomaches

Norma Zuniga [October 9, 2011]I have a small mixed breed (38lb.) who has been sick and vomiting for two weeks. Vet has tested for poisoning, liver, bowel obstruction, blood work for everything, etc. Off food for three days except floods, now getting vet canned food, a tablespoon at a time and starting to recover. She has eaten Buffalo Blue for over a year. Does anyone know if this could be too rich? Or does anyone have any other ideas?

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us