Login - Become a member

Over Brett never ending career

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Over Brett never ending career

Over Brett never ending career  
By tairjersey on Mar 15, 2014 07:06 AM
Real Wholesale NFL Jerseys Sports Guys

Over Brett never ending career he earned a ton of dough. Last year alone he brought in about $20 million from the Vikings alone for his 13 starts and 5 8 record. His $4 million per win is more than even Barry Zito makes per victory. Even in retirement, Favre is still finding ways to pull in the bread. His office website is selling all sorts of autographed memorabilia from Favre long, very long, career. Take a look here. Some of it is on quite the discount too. From the looks of all the other ads on his website, I can see why Bretty (Big Triple Girardi nod) has no financial reason to return again this year.

Now that NFL free agency has started there have been lots of moves already in the first couple of days. Just today three high profile QB are off on newendeavorsto teams that really need them. Matt Hasselbeck signed with the Titans, Donovon McNabb was traded to the Vikings, and Kevin Kolb is about to be sent somewhere. I know Kolb wasn cheap nfl jerseys moved today as I mentioned above about three QB but he all but out of there so I going to write the rest of this article as if he already a Cardinal. They are saying he could return to the Eagles as a backup to Michael Vick. We all know they are going to trade Kevin Kolb probably by the 2nd week in August. This would leave the Eagles with no competent backup to the often injured Vick.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us