Login - Become a member

Mike Shanahan to Clinton Portis

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Mike Shanahan to Clinton Portis

By earjerseyqq138 on Mar 12, 2014 05:09 AM

On Tuesday Clinton Portis said he felt the benching of Donovan McNabb had "scared" other Redskins players, and Wednesday afternoon, Coach Mike Shanahan offered a terse response to his injured running back.

Here's what Portis, whose season ended early due to a torn abdominal muscle, said during his weekly paid appearance on 106.7 The Fan: "I think it becomes a thing www.wholesalecheapbroncosjerseys.com in the locker room like, 'Man, if they bench Donovan, anybody can be benched.' Or, 'Am I next? or 'What's next?' And I think guys start playing for safety."

"We're going to play the best players regardless of how much money they make or where they're drafted," he said. "We're going to play the best players. We're trying to evaluate the best players. I think Clinton better worry about his stomach and getting well."

The lamestream media won't say it but blogs and talk shows are saying/suggesting the word's out on the Shanahans among the players and that many of the AA NFLers may feel Mike and Kyley have, er, "issues" with certain people.

The thinking is: if they treat a respected figure like Donovan with such cheap nfl jerseys disrespect, how will they treat me? You won't read about it in the Post the Post is sticking to the Shanahan line but it's out there. Don't blame Portis for telling it like it is. "Shanahan is the guy cheap nfl jerseys who is trying to see whether Grossman still has a future." NO he's already said that he will be looking for the next Sam Bradford or young DM5. Rex is merely a bridge.

4. WHY would he guarantee him a spot on the roster for next season?

5. Shanahan handling of Haynesworth was "over the top". He should have catered to a malcontent that defined his own role????

6. The tired line of "two SBs on the backs of Elway Davis."

7." That's because McNabb probably will be playing elsewhere by this time next season. And at that point, Washington fans might be discovering that the players might not be the only problem with the future of the franchise." That's because this roster is garbage and it will take more than 2 offseasons to make it competitive.

3. "Shanahan is the guy who is trying to see whether Grossman still has a future." NO he's already said that he will be looking for the next Sam Bradford or young DM5. cheap jerseys Rex is merely a bridge.

4. WHY would he guarantee him a spot on the roster for next season?

5. Shanahan handling of Haynesworth was "over the top". He should have catered to a malcontent that defined his own role????

6. The tired line of "two SBs on the backs of Elway Davis."

7." That's because McNabb probably will be playing elsewhere by this time next season. And at that point, Washington fans might be discovering that the players might not be the only problem with the future of the franchise." That's because this roster is garbage and it will take more than 2 offseasons to make it competitive.

No one's denying that DM wasn't playing well. He is who thought he was from the start. But, for a player who has accomplished what he has in the league, it should have been handled better. If he's benched, let him know before the media finds out. If he's the 3rd QB, let him know that and don't let him find out from ESPN.

When Gibbs benched Ramsey, I wholesale jerseys remember him sayind at his news conference on Monday that Brunnell would be the starter. He didn't wait until Thursday.

The you can't lose your job to injury stuff disappeared years ago. Tom Brady put an end to that. It was also reported that DM5 did not grasp the 2 min O, so yeah, he did not learn the playbook.

If we are going to go by what is reported, then let's go by it for both MS and DM5.

Agree that cheap nfl jerseys the trade should www.buynewbalance574.net not have been made, but nothing is going to change the fact that it was made.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us