Login - Become a member

Like Star Wars for Jocks

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Like Star Wars for Jocks

Like Star Wars for Jocks 
By earjerseyqq136 on Mar 06, 2014 03:33 AM
Like Star Wars for Jocks

I just finished my 16th NFL Fantasy Football Mock Draft, so it's safe to say Fantasy Football season is a go. This time of year it's quite an exciting time of year for me and my sports minded friends. Basically, Fantasy Football is basically Star Wars for jocks. For the ones who do not play fantasy football, knock it, or can't seem to figure it out; stay away, it's addicting and I've grown tired of waiting more than twenty seconds for you to make your 10th round mock draft selection. C'mon, does it really make a difference choosing between Jacoby Jones or Jacoby Ford at that point?

I've been quite solid in my fantasy football play over the years, not so much for fantasy baseball, basketball, or the ncaa tourney (which I managed to place last and second to last for the 2009 and 2010 tournaments, respectively). So, if you want a 3,090th opinion, and are tired of hearing from fantasy football guru, Matthew Berry's "expert" advice, here's the Sports Minion's look at the 2011 Fantasy Football Season:

Adrian Peterson, RB1, Minnesota Vikings: super talented back, reminds me of when Bugs Bunny used to throw the ball and catch it himself, I think AP could reinact it

Jamaal Charles, RB2, Kansas City Chiefs: following in footsteps of other Kansas City RB fantasy greats Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson; and Christian Okoye?

Ray Rice, RB3, Baltimore Ravens: back to back seasons with over 1,200 yards rushing and 60+ receptions

Arian Foster, RB4, Houston Texans: surprised everyone in 2010 with a monster 2,220 yards from scrimmage season

Chris Johnson, RB5, Tennessee Titans: Foster's 2,220 yards from scrimmage was the mostsince Johnson's more impressive 2,509 yards in 2009

Aaron Rodgers, QB1, Green Bay Packers: look for the Super Bowl MVP to put up a 4,000+ yard, 30 TD season; don't forget he can run too

Michael Vick, QB2, Philadelphia Eagles: he can throw, he can run very fast, lots of upside, had a huge 2010 season, but will his legs/body shatter la Elijah Prince

LeSean McCoy, RB6, Philadelphia Eagles: coming into his third season, McCoy will produce Marshall Faulktype stats, 1,000+ yards rushing with 80 catches, very likely

Andre Johnson, WR1, Houston Texans: a "down" season last year for Johnson with only 86 catches and a mere 1,216 yards, while appearing in cheap nfl jerseys just 13 games

Rashard Mendenhall, RB7, Pittsburgh Steelers: although he may not be all together there,the U of I alum rushed for over 1,200 yards with 13 scores last season

Michael Turner, RB8, Atlanta Falcons: similar to Mendenhall, both went to Illinois Universities, have comparable running games, but Turner's a bit older and heavier

Roddy White, WR2, Atlanta Falcons: hasn't missed a gameever; four straight 1,000+ yard seasons

Tom Brady, QB3, New England Patriots: over the past two seasons, the 2010 MVP has averaged over 4,000 passing yards, 32 TD passes, and only 8.5 INTs; oh and he's Tom Brady

Maurice JonesDrew, RB9, Jacksonville Jaguars: coming off knee surgery, yes, but MJD loves fantasy football , and will look for a third straight 1,300 yard rushing season

Drew Brees, QB4, New Orleans Saints: Brees has yet to pass for under 4,000 yards and 25 TDs in his 5 seasons in New Orleans (5,000+ in '08, 2nd alltime)

Darren McFadden, RB10, Oakland Raiders: in only 13 games, the former Arkansas Razorback put up over 1,600 yards from scrimmage last season

Larry Fitzgerald, WR3, Arizona Cardinals: fourth straight 90+ catch season, catching a TD from 3 different ghastly QBs; Kevin Kolb can only help

Is Calvin Johnson human? Megatron? Cyborg?

Calvin Johnson, WR4, Detroit Lions: had over 1,100 yards with 12 TDs without a healthy Matthew Stafford; throw in the fact that he's a cyborg at 6'5", 230 lbs. = he's reallygood

Frank Gore, RB11, San Francisco 49ers: 1,000 yard rushing, 400 cheap nfl jerseys yards receiving type player, if he stays healthy; side cheap nfl jerseys note: whatever happened to his old running mate Jarrett Payton?

Phillip Rivers, QB5, San Diego Chargers: over 4,000 yards passing in each of the last three seasons, threw for 30 TDs last season, and Vincent Jackson isn't hurt or holding out, yet: take that Eli

Matt Forte, RB12, Chicago Bears: put up over 1,600 total yards from scrimmage last season, may lose some goalline carries to Marion Barber; better in PPR leagues

Peyton Manning, QB, Indianapolis Colts: yea yea, he's got a hurt neck, but I highly doubt Peyton Manning will miss more than a game this season; The Sports Minion doesn't know how other sites rank him so low as a guy with eleven 4,000 pass yard seasons

Steven Jackson, RB13, St. Louis Rams: the always reliable Jackson has six straight seasons with 1,000+ seasons, and can catch, 90 receptions in 2006

Reggie Wayne, WR, Indianapolis Colts: with Manning hurt, Wayne's stock drops, but like I said before I cannot see Manning missing more than a game, unless his neck actually snaps off, and even then

Peyton Hillis, RB, Cleveland Browns: hard to believe he shared a backfield with McFadden and Felix Jones at one point at Arkansas, sharing no more, as he looks for another big season
Re: Like Star Wars for Jocks 
By SheerArt on Apr 14, 2014 09:36 AM
About us
Sheer Digital Technology Co.LTD is a leading international full game development and interactive entertainment assets
outsourcing company in China. We combine high quality workmanship and competitive prices with a customer-oriented
focus that allows us to meet and exceed your expectations. Because of perfect outsourcing process management,
high quality works and competitive prices, we get more and more trust from our clients, and have already stabilized a
good relationship with many famous game developers both in China and abroad.

What we do
Modeling:
* Characters (Low Models, High Models, Rigging, Textures, Normal mapping)
* Complete Scenes (Low Models, High Models, Textures, Normal mapping, Lighting, Effects)
* Objects (Low Models, High Models, Textures, Normal mapping)

Animation:
* Key Frame Animation
* Motion Capture & Cleaning
* Character Model Rigging

Conceptual Design:
Our Graphic Designers have produced concept work for many of the titles on which we've had the pleasure of working. We offer
a wide variety of styles from cute, fuzzy and playful to realistic, robotic and evil. We provide:
* Character/creature designs
* Industrial/mechanical designs
* Environments, interior and exterior
* Weapons, props, & world object designs
* Production illustrations
* Storyboards

Game Porting
The Games industry is under increasing pressure to reduce development time and cost of production. Because of criticality of time, major publishers and studios are looking at game art outsourcing partners to plat different game art works to different platforms. Unlike a lot of companies which are doing straight ports, our dedicated team will tailor the game experience, tweak the controls, modify art assets and add the necessary content to fit the targeted platform and market to create the best port possible. Sheer's artists have good understanding of the various needs and provide our customers with high quality and lower cost production solution. If you want a real dedicated team behind a quality port, you should definitely contact us soon.

Platform Coverage :
* Sony Platforms (PS3, PS2, PSP)
* Microsoft Xbox Platforms (Xbox 360, Xbox, Xbox Live)
* Nintendo Platforms (Wii, DS)
* PC (Online / Offline)
* Apple Platforms (iPhone,ITouch,iMac)

Major Client :
climax THQ 2K NHN Microsoft SNOA Softnica Widescreen Tencent Kingsoft

Contract:

Company Address
66 ,Zhenxing Road, Yingbin Avenue, Jinniu District, Chengdu, China.

Business Info:
Business manager: Lijuan Su
E-mail: Sulijuan@sheeren.com

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us