Login - Become a member

Vikings' Fred Evans stiffed cabbie following

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Vikings' Fred Evans stiffed cabbie following

By xairjersey on Mar 04, 2014 03:44 AM

the two "went to the room. and www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-jhonas-enroth-authentic-jersey-c-1_38_60.html he never [came] back."

"He [hung] up the phone on me once," Noor said. "Once [Evans] told me 'one second,' and I Jeff Skinner Authentic Jersey had to wait 30 minutes."

Evans never emerged from the building Jhonas Enroth Authentic Jersey to pay his fare, so Noor called police. reports, though Noor said he already knew Evans was a Vikings player based on the conversation he had with the woman during the trip.

In hopes of recouping his fare without having to wrangle with police, Noor then contacted the Vikings. www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-jeff-skinner-authentic-jersey-c-1_72_76.html

A couple of days later, he received his fare and a generous tip.

"I'm happy now," Noor said.

We're sure Evans and the Vikings aren't as happy to see this story in the news, but that's what happens when you're a millionaire and you allegedly stiff a cabbie.

Not his first incident with a cabbie. In that incident he was charged with battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and trespassing. He was waived by the Miami Dolphins for that. He has also been caught for possession previously. The guy was a 7th round pick and is lucky to be in the league. Sure seems like a slap in the face to the league. He is disrespecting the NFL and the Vikings. I say put him on the waiver wire. The NFL should be for the best football players in the nation. It really should not be for thugs. I say let him be a thug, but not in the NFL.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us