Login - Become a member

Vikings' Cordarrelle Patterson

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Vikings' Cordarrelle Patterson

Vikings' Cordarrelle Patterson 
By xairjersey on Mar 04, 2014 03:44 AM
Vikings' Cordarrelle Patterson reflects on touchdown run

Chip Scoggins is a Star Tribune columnist back covering the Vikings for this season after being on the beat from 2008 11.

Mark Craig has covered the NFL for 23 years, and the Vikings since www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-ville-leino-authentic-jersey-c-1_38_57.html 2003 for the Star Tribune. He is one of 44 Pro Football Hall of Fame selectors.

Vikings wide receiever Cordarrelle Patterson became the first Vikings rookie to score a touchdown in three different ways this season when he scored a 33 yard rushing touchdown in the 23 20 overtime win over the Bears.

Patterson lined up in the backfield in an "I" formation look on the toss play and broke two tackles on his www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-luke-adam-authentic-jersey-c-1_38_59.html way to the end zone.

"To be honest,we've been practicing that since Week 2 and we've never had a chance to use it and the time was called now," Patterson said. "I'm just trying Luke Adam Authentic Jersey to be like AP back there. I told him, 'You better watch out. I'm coming though.'"

Patterson even got a high five from an official after he jumped into the stands on his touchdown run. Not only did he get some love from the official, but Patterson received the respect of the Vikings' star running back.

"I might need to watch out, he's something special," Peterson said. "I have been able to sit back Ville Leino Authentic Jersey and really watch him. For a rookie, he is going to be real good. He already is real good, but the potential, the sky is the limit for that young guy.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us