Login - Become a member

Magic have the Hawks right where they want them

Forums home -> News -> Magic have the Hawks right where they want them

By earjerseyqq135 on Feb 28, 2014 07:50 AM

APKobe Bryant was flying high against the New Orleans Hornets.

One NBA playoff series ended and two others Deryk Engelland Authentic Jersey took interesting turns on Tuesday night, especially the victory by the Los Angeles Lakers over the New Orleans Hornets.

In the Eastern Conference, the Chicago Bulls eliminated the Chicago Bulls. The Bulls will now play the winner of the Philadelphia 76ers and Miami Heat winner. Fred Mitchell, reporter for The Chicago Tribune, writes how the www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-deryk-engelland-authentic-jersey-c-1_381_399.html two teams developed a rivalry.

Pacers forward Danny Granger had to be restrained by Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau Pascal Dupuis Youth Jersey and players immediately after the game as he approached the Bulls bench.

"I just wanted to talk to (Joakim) Noah real quick," said Granger, who referred to Noah as a dirty player after the loss. "He gave some cheap shots to my teammates. And as a teammate and as a leader, I'm not going to allow that to happen. "(Thibodeau) was trying to tell me to calm down and he stopped me from going over there and not to do anything stupid. The Magic are down 32 and they play at Atlanta for Game 6.

It's going to happen just as sure as the weather in Orlando this www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-pascal-dupuis-authentic-jersey-c-1_381_400.html summer will be sunny and hot with a 60 percent chance of afternoon thundershowers. The Magic are going to win this series and the Birdbrains are going to fold up and collapse like a $5 lawn chair. You know it, I know it and deep down in the lonely recesses of their fragile minds, the Birdbrains know it, too.

The Miami Heat hold a 31 lead over the Philadelphia 76ers and the Heat can wrap things up tonight. They are the persistent gnat that won't go away, no matter how many times you swat at it.

Right now, with Miami leading the series, 31, the Sixers aren't an annoyance that will knock the Heat out of the championship race. But they can hinder things later on down the road.

The Sixers already created an issue for the Heat simply by extending this series to a fifth game.

And extending this series to five games, and possibly six, means a potential Heat/Celtics series could come down to which team got the most rest. That means the series between Philly and Miami may not start until Sunday.

Boston will be resting while Miami is tussling with a highenergy Sixers team that won't take no for an answer.

"I'm sure [Boston coach Doc Rivers] hopes we take [Miami] to triple overtime in Game 7," Sixers coach Doug Collins said. "No question about that.

The San Antonio Spurs are down 31 in their series with the Memphis Grizzlies. Will the Spurs' season end tonight?

The Spurs never recovered from a 31 deficit in a playoff series, losing eight times. In five tries during the Tim Duncan era, they have survived Game 5 only once.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us