Login - Become a member

So the wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs

Forums home -> News -> So the wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs

So the wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs  
By earjerseyqq135 on Feb 28, 2014 07:48 AM
Lester Freamon

So the wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs came off without a hitch with no real surprises or upsets. Of course that could be open to interpretation considering, the Seattle Seahawks beat the defending Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints and cheap nfl jerseys the New York Jets beat the AFC champion Indianapolis Mannings.

Notably, the only home team to win of the four games played last weekend was the Seahawks and they faced the fattest odds.

Maybe the Saints, oddsmakers and pundits were giving the Seahawks too much of a hard time? After all, the Seahawks hosted a playoff game after they won the NFC West. Certainly that's nothing to sneeze at. Besides, with one more victory the Seahawks will be .500 this season. The worstcase scenario is that Seattle could finish the playoffs .500, too. Either way, that's best than the 02 the Eagles have posted in the past two years.

Anyway, last week our picks checked in with a sisterkissing 22. We covered on the Packers and Ravens, but missed on the Saints and Mannings. The goal now is to beat the 73 record posted last season. Pittsburgh

Pick: Baltimore (plus3)

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea which team will win this game. My gut tells me Pittsburgh is probably a bit overrated and Baltimore could be a smidge underrated. Of course sometimes my gut has bleep for brains, but, y'know

Nevertheless, the point spread indicates that if this were a game played at a neutral site it would be a pick 'em. That means in order to choose a winner in this one we have to go with unconventional analysis.

So what do we have? Not much. It's unfair to look at a pop culture angle because cheap nfl jerseys The cheap nfl jerseys Wire is the greatest television program ever produced. Of course The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh is solid work featuring Doctor J, Meadowlark Lemon, Jonathan Winters and was Flip Wilson's last film appearance. A bunch of NBA stars of the day joined Doc in the movie, including my favorites, "Super" John Williamson, Cedric "Cornbread" Maxwell, Kareem and, of course, Connie Hawkins.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us