Login - Become a member

More Photos From

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> More Photos From

More Photos From  
By nugent13 on Feb 13, 2014 06:29 AM
More Photos From The Patriots Game

The NFL celebrates breast cancer awareness in the month of October and their cheerleaders wear pink themed uniforms to honor this great cause. But if you ask me, I think the pink jackets were a bit too much, especially on a mostly warm October day. It just too much pink. When I edited these photos, I became color blind at looking at all this pink. Pink is a bright color. It a very saturated color. It a very contrasty color. And if you stare at it too long, your Luke Adam Youth Jersey eyes begin to see other colors differently.

Don me wrong, I support the cause, but I am a Charger Girl uniform purist. I think the Charger Girls have the best uniforms in the NFL, by far. So, my suggestion for next year would be to wear the standard uniform with a pink ribbon. Simple, clean and elegant.

I must say I had a most difficult time getting photos with a clean background. When the Patriots come to town, we get media from all over the country and there were a lot of photographers on the sidelines too many. It is getting more and more difficult to get clean shots of the Charger Girls. And the field crew placed a fence in the most inauspicious place keep off the grass fence why would you need such a thing on the sidelines of a football game?

You know, no one ever www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-phil-kessel-authentic-jersey-c-1_455_466.html stays on the warning track always on the grass what the point of the fence? It always something at a Charger game I pay top dollar for these inexplicable nuisances.

Oh well, that all for this week. The next game 31st against the Phil Kessel Youth Jersey Tennessee Titans and you know what that means. Charger Girls in Halloween costumes!

Thanks for the compliments, but I am not inclined to post photos larger than what I have done in the past. My photographs www.officialhockeyauthentic.com/womens-youth-luke-adam-authentic-jersey-c-1_38_59.html have been used on other dubious sites without my permission and a few unscrupulous sellers on eBay have sold my images for profit. I can imagine what would happen if I posted higher resolution images and I don feel inclined to be exploited by people with questionable intentions.

There are unscrupulous people out there and I don feel like enriching them at my expense. And another equally important reason is that I want to protect the cheerleaders that I photograph and not have them exploited in a similar manner. So I hope you understand why I don post higher resolution images or photos of a certain type.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us