Login - Become a member

February 2013 Archives

Forums home -> General Discussion -> February 2013 Archives

February 2013 Archives 
By bnggfere on Jan 27, 2014 05:37 AM
<P></P>
<P>cities on her upcoming "VIVA!" tour. Her itinerary includes a Chicago stop March 24 at the Vic.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Billed as "an intimate theater tour," it will take her to New York City, Los Angeles and Houston, as well as Mexico and South America. "I'm so excited to be going out on the road," she said in a statement Thursday. "My recent Hammerstein Ballroom Show in NYC was a great warm up and I can't wait to bring it to many loyal fans who have waited for the tour."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thalia's latest disc, "Habtame Siempre," released in November, features duets with Latin hitmakers Prince Royce, Leonel Garcia and Gilberto Santa Rosa, and Anglo stars Robbie Williams and Michael Buble.</P>
<P></P>
<P>ABOVE: Thalia at the 2013 Premio Lo Nuestro Awards last week. (Getty Images)</P>
<P></P>
<P>The series follows the professional and personal lives of Huemer, a licensed marriage and family therapist, along with Venus Nicolino, a sharp tongued life consultant and mother to four boys, and Gregory Cason, a psychologist specializing in cognitive therapy and living a "monogamish" life with his partner of 23 years. Bravo's press materials tease that Huemer will be coming face to face with issues in her own marriage during the series.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Each episode of "LA Shrinks" gives a fly on the wall look at sessions between the shrinks and their clients as they tackle issues including a homophobic man whose identical twin is gay, a client with intense anger triggered by Los Angeles traffic, a couple with opposite practices in the bedroom and a man with a hatred of people who are overweight. The show also delves into the shrinks' personal lives and "exposes the often thin line between their clients' problems and their own," according to Bravo. Bravo's materials go on to say that "she founded her company after surviving her fair share of excruciating break ups, but finally married the man of her dreams. Eris helps a former Playboy model with her issues of attracting the wrong kind of men and works with an interracial couple facing deep rooted relationship intimacy issues. If true it means the Chicago component of "Anchorman 2" is growing as Marquette Park's John C. Reilly joins former Second City/ImprovOlmpic ites Steve Carell, Dave Koechner and Adam McKay, who's married to filmmaker and Evanston native Shira Piven, whose brother is actor Jeremy Piven who starred in "Kiss the Girls" with Morgan Freeman who starred in "Seven" with Brad Pitt who starred in "Sleepers" with Kevin Bacon, who has gigged with his Bacon Brothers band and probably shot a movie or two in Chicago. Fonda on "We Saw Your Boobs": "What I really didn't like was the song and dance number about seeing actresses boobs. I agree with someone who said, if they want to stoop to that, why not list all the penises we've seen? Better yet, remember that this is a telecast seen around the world watched by families with their children and to many this is neither appropriate or funny."</P>
<P></P>
<P>She loves the Oscars, writing "I can say this: I've been to more Oscars than I can count and it never gets boring. I am still thrilled to see all the amazing talents there, in flesh and blood."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Anne Hathaway was set to wear Valentino to the Oscars (similar to the dress on the right). Then she turned up in Prada, reportedly because the Valentino dress she planned to wear was too close to the dress worn by Les Miserables co star Amanda Seyfried, who wore Alexander McQueen.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"It came to my attention late Saturday night that there would be a dress worn to the Oscars that is remarkably similar to the Valentino I had intended to wear, and so I decided it was best for all involved to change my plans," Hathaway said in a statement released to People. "Though I love the dress I did wear, it was a difficult last minute decision as I had so looked forward to wearing Valentino in honor of the deep and meaningful relationship I have enjoyed with the house and with Valentino himself. I deeply regret any disappointment caused."</P>
<P></P>
<P>The "deep and meaningful relationship" with Valentino included the designer creating her wedding dress.</P>
<P></P>
<P>One of the most outspoken celebrity gossip bloggers in the world, Perez Hilton, surprised pretty much everyone waking up very Shaun Phillips Super Bowl Jersey early today with the news (which actually broke very late Wednesday) that he is the father to a baby boy, born earlier this month. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his."</P>
<P></P>
<P>On Feb. 27, Perez tweeted "Big day tomorrow!!!" and "Don't get too comfortable! Things are about to change! For the better!"</P>
<P></P>
<P>And then finally, 11 hours ago, Perez tweeted: "A Very Important Message From Me" with the news.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I learned of my supposed 'termination' from Stone www.broncosofficialnflproshop.com/90+Shaun+Phillips+Jersey+Cheap.html Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press," he wrote in a statement. "Not sure how I can be 'terminated' from a band that I founded, fronted and co wrote many of its biggest hits, but that's something for the lawyers to figure Shaun Phillips Kids Jersey out."</P>
<P></P>
<P>The statement by the band said: "Stone Temple Pilots have announced they have officially terminated Scott Weiland." No other information was provided.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Weiland, 45, said he's focusing on his solo tour, which kicks off Friday in Flint, Mich., and stops March 19 in Chicago at the House of Blues.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stone Temple Pilots' 1992 debut, "Core," has sold more than 8 million units in the United States. Their hits include "Vasoline," "Interstate Love Song" and "Plush," which won a Grammy in 1993 for best hard rock performance with vocal.</P>
<P></P>
<P>He has dealt with drug addiction, run ins with the law and two failed marriages. He released his memoir, "Not Dead Not for Sale," in 2011.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Sara Sevigny, who has worked long and often with many of Chicago's Off Loop theaters, has been cast as a series regular on Fox TV's new pilot, "The Gabriels". Sevigny plays Bonnie Klabunde, wife of Tom (played by Tim Meadows of "SNL" and "Mean Girls"). Rob Riggle ("21 Jump Street," "The Hangover") and Angela Kinsey ("The Office") will play the couple's next door neighbors and title characters, The Gabriels.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Represented by Gray Talent Group in Chicago, Sevigny, a fine comic talent, is currently a cast member of "I Love Lucy: Live On Stage" at the Broadway Play House. She is a 2007 Equity Jeff Award winner for her role as Sara Jane Moore in Porchlight Music Theatre's production of Stephen Sondheim's "Assassins".</P>

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us