Login - Become a member

'He Sounds Like He Needs To Wear Some Condoms'

Forums home -> General Discussion -> 'He Sounds Like He Needs To Wear Some Condoms'

By liekd001 on Jan 18, 2014 12:52 AM

The war of words between Panthers star Steve Smith and Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins isn't over yet. A few days after ripping Jenkins after Carolina's 30 15 win, Smith explained his locker room comments and took another shot at the defensive back on "The Drive" with Taylor Zarzour and Marc James.

"I love talking and that's part of the game, but I would never walk up to a guy, first off all I really don't know outside of watching him on video, and Google his wife's name and their birthday and call her outside of her name, and call that in the jest of sportsmanship or gamesmanship. That's not my deal. For me I take that as clear disrespect," Smith said, per CBS Charlotte. Then, he showed he can use the internet too.

"What I don't like is a young guy, comes in, obviously his first time ever using the Internet and Google, and he Googles information about me, talks about my wife and stuff like that. I just don't play with," Smith said, via the Charlotte Observer. "When you try to take it personal like that, I don't have any great humbling things to say. So he can take his (butt) back to St. Louis and watch the expletive) film because I don't play them games. And if I see him in the streets I'm going to bust him in his (expletive) mouth."

DeSean JacksonPhiladelphia Eagles' DeSean Jackson celebrates in the snow after a touchdown during the second half of an NFL football game against the Detroit Lions, Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)

Chris DavisAuburn cornerback Chris Davis (11) returns a missed field goal attempt 109 yards to score the game winning touchdown as time expired in the fourth quarter of an NCAA college football game against No. 1 Alabama in Auburn, Ala., Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013. Auburn won 34 28. (AP Photo/Dave Martin)

Cristiano RonaldoPortugal's Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates after scoring the 2 3 goal during the World Cup 2014 qualifying playoff second leg soccer match between Sweden and Portugal at Friends Arena in Stockholm, Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013. (AP/TT/Pontus Lundahl) SWEDEN OUT

Boston Red Sox Victory ParadeBOSTON, MA NOVEMBER 02: The World Series trophy and the 'Boston Strong 617' jersey sit on the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Boylston Street www.49ersnflofficialprostore.com/84-Jon-Baldwin-Red-Jersey.html during the World Series victory parade on November 2, 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)

Florida State v ClemsonCLEMSON, SC OCTOBER 19: Jameis Winston 5 of the Florida State Seminoles throws a pass as Vic Beasley 3 of the Clemson Tigers tries to stop him during their game at Memorial Stadium on October 19, 2013 in Clemson, South Carolina. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)

Los Angeles Clippers v Los Angeles LakersLOS ANGELES, CA OCTOBER 29: Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers reacts to someone in the crowd during the game against the Los Angeles Clippers at Staples Center Jon Baldwin Limited Jersey on October 29, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)

Divisional Playoffs Green Bay Packers v San Franciso 49ersSAN FRANCISCO, CA JANUARY 12: Quarterback Colin Kaepernick 7 of the San Francisco 49ers celebrates after running in a touchdown in the first quarter against the Green Bay Packers during the NFC Divisional Playoff Game at Candlestick Park on January 12, 2013 in San Francisco, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

Crowds greet Britain's Andy Murray as he celebrates with the trophy on the balcony of Centre Court after winning the Men's singles title on during day thirteen of the Wimbledon Championships at The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London, Sunday July 7, 2013. (AP Photo/Dominic Lipinski, PA) UNITED KINGDOM OUT NO SALES NO ARCHIVE

CORRECTS ID OF UMPIRE TO JIM JOYCE, INSTEAD OF ADAM WAINWRIGHT St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina looks back as home plate umpire Jim Joyce calls Boston Red Sox's Jonny Gomes safe on a three run double by Shane Victorino during the third inning of Game 6 of baseball's World Series on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, in Boston. At rear from left are Boston's Jacoby Ellsbury, Xander Bogaerts and David Ortiz. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)

Horses make their way around turn one during the 139th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs Saturday, May 4, 2013, in Louisville, Ky. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)

Outback Bowl South Carolina v MichiganTAMPA, FL JANUARY 01: Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney 7 of the South Carolina Gamecocks stretches for a fourth quarter fumble during a 33 28 victory against the Michigan Wolverines in the Outback Bowl January 1, 2013 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. (Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)

Roy Hibbert, New York KnicksIndiana Pacers' Roy Hibbert (55) blocks the shot of New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony, right, during the second half of Game 6 of an Eastern Conference semifinal NBA basketball playoff series on Saturday, May 18, 2013, in Indianapolis. The Pacers defeated the Knicks 106 99 to win the series 4 2. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)

Best Sports Photos Of 2013BOSTON, MA OCTOBER 13: Boston police officer Steve Horgan reacts as Torii Hunter 48 of the Detroit Tigers tries to catch a grand slam hit by David Ortiz 34 of the Boston Red Sox in the eighth inning of Game Two of the American League Championship Series at Fenway Park on October 13, 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images)

Best 2013 Sports PhotosParis Saint Germain's Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic (C) kicks the ball to score during the French L1 football match Paris Saint Germain (PSG) against Bastia (SCB) on October 19, 2013 at the Parc des Princes in Paris. AFP PHOTO / LIONEL BONAVENTURE (Photo credit should read LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP/Getty Images)

Kaleena Mosqueda LewisConnecticut forward Kaleena Mosqueda Lewis (23) goes after a rebound during first half of the national championship game against Louisville at the women's Final Four of the NCAA college basketball tournament, Tuesday, April 9, 2013, in New Orleans. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

Best 2013 Sports PhotosJamaica's Usain Bolt (L) wins the100 metres final at the 2013 IAAF World Championships at the Luzhniki stadium in Moscow on August 11, 2013 while a lightning strikes in the sky. AFP PHOTO / OLIVIER MORIN

Best Sports Photos Of 2013Manchester United's Dutch striker Robin van Persie (C) scores the opening goal during the English Premier League football match between Swansea City and Manchester United at Liberty Stadium in Swansea, south Wales, on August 17, 2013. AFP PHOTO/IAN KINGTON == RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE. ONLINE IN MATCH USE LIMITED TO 45 IMAGES, NO VIDEO EMULATION. NO USE IN BETTING, GAMES OR SINGLE CLUB/LEAGUE/PLAYER PUBLICATIONS. == (Photo credit should read IAN KINGTON/AFP/Getty Images)

Carlos Gomez, Ryan BraunMilwaukee Brewers' Carlos Gomez ducks out of the way as teammate Ryan Braun (8) tries to dunk him with water after a baseball game against the San Francisco Giants Wednesday, April 17, 2013, in Milwaukee. The Brewers won 4 3. (AP Photo/Morry Gash)

Joe AndruzziIn this Monday, April 15, 2013 photo, former New England Patriots player Joe Andruzzi carries a woman from the scene of two blasts at the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Exeter Street in Boston. The bombs that ripped through the crowd at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and wounding more than 170, were fashioned out of pressure cookers and packed with metal shards, nails and ball bearings to inflict maximum carnage, a person briefed on the investigation said Tuesday. (AP Photo/The Boston Globe, Bill Greene) MANDATORY CREDIT, BOSTON HERALD OUT, QUINCY OUT, NO SALES, MAGS OUT

Best 2013 Sports PhotosMichigan guard Trey Burke (3) walks off the court as Louisville celebrate their win during the second half of the NCAA Final Four tournament college basketball championship game Monday, April 8, 2013, in Atlanta. Louisville won 82 76. (Charlie Neibergall / AP)

Best 2013 Sports PhotosAthletes start the New Zealand Ironman on March 2, 2013 in Taupo, New Zealand. (Phil Walter / Getty Images)

Best 2013 Sports PhotosRussia's Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova casts a shadow while serving to Switzerland's Romina Oprandi during their Portugal Open semifinal tennis match Friday, May 3 2013, in Oeiras, outside Lisbon. Pavlyuchenkova defeated Oprandi 0 6, 6 3, 6 1. (Armando Franca / AP)

Best 2013 Sports PhotosStanford players dump water over head coach Lele Forood's head as she gives an interview to Dave Kozlowski in the NCAA division 1 women's team tennis championship at the Khan Outdoor Tennis Complex Tuesday, May 21, 2013 on the University of Illinois campus in Urbana, Ill. Stanford defeated Texas A 4 3. (Stephen Haas / AP)

This screen image taken from NASA shows the Sochi Olympic torch being held during a spacewalk on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013. Video streamed by the US space agency NASA showed Oleg Kotov and Sergei Ryazanskiy carrying the unlit Olympic torch, bobbing weightlessly at the end of a tether in a darkness dotted by stars. The two gingerly maneuvered to take photos of the torch against the background of the planet, the orb's edge glowing with sunrise. (AP Photo/NASA)

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us