Login - Become a member

'I can play' against Cleveland

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> 'I can play' against Cleveland

'I can play' against Cleveland 
By earjerseyqq122 on Jan 10, 2014 01:23 AM
Although there is still uncertainty exactly how much Dion Jordan will be ready to help the Dolphins when the regular season begins Sept. 8 at Cleveland, the rookie first round pick said for the first time Thursday night he will at least be able to play against the Browns.

"If they need me to play, I be out there and play," Jordan said www.wholesalejerseyschinaus.com following Miami preseason finale against New Orleans. "I can play."

That is the most positive Jordan has been about the shoulder injury that allowed him to play only two of Miami five preseason games and none of the final three. Jordan returned to practice Tuesday for the first time in several weeks although it was on a limited basis.

"I trying to be patient. It really testing my patience," Jordan said. "I do know the situation. I going to make sure I ready to go when I step out on the field. So when I am ready to go, I ready to help this team be cheap jerseys successful.

"I good. I working. That all I can do. When you injured, it a hill to climb. I climbing that hill. When it time to go, I ready to go, and cheap nfl jerseys it not just halfway."

As for how the shoulder reponded following the practice Tuesday, Jordan sounded positive.

"It was good," he said. "I was excited to be out there with my guys, get the work in. It just another step. I going to continue work.

"It a goal for me to get out there and compete every day. I not looking at it as the timeline. I looking at it as whenever it is, I got to be ready to play."

As fans, what we so often forget is that a large share of the other 32 wholesale jerseys teams are in exact same boat as we are. They cant really afford to lose a primary starter either.

They don call them backups for nothing. It always hopefully your other 10 starters make up for the 1 starter missing whatever unit it is.

Its just most difficult to make up for Wholesale Jerseys China if its your starting qb that goes down. Next most difficult to make up for is losing 2 or more starters on either side of the ball. Its extremely rare any of the 32 teams have that great a depth.

If Tannehill took a bunch of 2nd and 3rd OLineman and 4th, 5th and 6th WR and put up those numbers, everyone would be talking about his potential and how good he would look with the starters.

And that 4th down TD pass.? OMG, if Tannehill did that, we need a wet wipe dispenser here at the blog!

Under the circumstances, Devlin did a GOOD Job. He Wholesale NFL Jerseys got the dynamic "It" that you look for in Big Time QB I been saying it all along and I still believe it. If Devlin were afforded the same opportunities as Tannehill got last year, QB would be the least of our worries.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us