Login - Become a member

And records say that while he was on duty and

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> And records say that while he was on duty and

And records say that while he was on duty and  
By earjerseyqq122 on Jan 10, 2014 01:23 AM
And records say that while he was on duty and armed, " took pictures with his cell phone underneath female's dresses and or skirts as they boarded the aircraft."

Those records also state that a witness grabbed Bartsch phone and told a flight attendant before he was removed from the plane and afakeoakleys.com arrested.

One airline traveler in Nashville could not hold back her disgust that a federal officer whose job bfakeoakleys.com it is to detect and deter danger could be accused of such a disturbing cheapaggboots.co.uk crime.

"Yikes. bredbottomshoes.com Really. Oh my. That's not good. No, that's very, very scary," said passenger Suzanne Ashley.

A woman who answered the door at Bartsch home in Crofton refused to respond to our questions and closed the acheapoakleys.com door. Meanwhile, neighbors we spoke with were stunned by the news, saying Bartsch is married with a young child and the last person they would suspect of doing something like this.

"I'm caught totally off guard," said neighbor Eugene Phillips. "I never would have suspected it. He seemed like a nice family man."

In a prepared statement, a TSA spokesperson says:

does not tolerate criminal behavior. The agency immediately removed this individual from his current duties and is in the process of suspending or terminating his employment. TSA continues to assist with the investigation.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us