Login - Become a member

Grilled hamburger with crispy bacon

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Grilled hamburger with crispy bacon

Grilled hamburger with crispy bacon 
By earjerseyqq119 on Dec 28, 2013 09:19 AM
My goal for Cooking at Home is to demystify and simplify cooking methods used by chefs in professional kitchens. I want to bridge the gap http://cheaperbootsuk.com between the home kitchen and the upscale restaurant kitchen. In doing this, I will explain classic techniques you can use while cooking at home. Together, we'll explore cuisines from around the world.

Cooking at Home is seasonally driven with a focus on fresh, local ingredients whenever possible. Although our recipes might concentrate on cooking "from scratch," I understand time constraints of modern life, so I will include hints for shortcuts or substitutions.

Pickled sliced jarred jalapeno peppers as needed (approx. 1/3 1/2 cup)You'll also need to pick and chop about 1 Tbs fresh thyme leaves and peel one medium Vidalia onion. Cut it Cheap UGGs in half from top to bottom and then thinly slice it, cut http://bootssaleukcheapest.co.uk side down, from top to bottom.

Take the bacon out of the pan and drain it on paper towels when it is nice and crisp and pour off about 1/2 of the rendered bacon fat.

Then add the sliced onions and thyme to the pan and cook it along on medium heat until the onion is nice and soft.

Keep the uggs outlet online burger meat cold until you're ready to head outside and then season it with salt and pepper and heat outside with the pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced cheddar cheese, the buns and ugg boots uk cheap a clean plate to put the cooked burgers on when they're done.

Toast the buns when the hamburgers are almost cooked through. Then, once the buns are off the grill, top the burgers with some sliced pickled jalapeno peppers and a slice of cheddar cheese. Put the lid down to help melt the cheese and finish cooking the burgers.

You could grill the sliced Vidalia onion if you wanted to but you'd want to slice them into 1/2inch thick rounds instead of cutting onion in half and slicing.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us