Login - Become a member

Black Hawk Down

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Black Hawk Down

Black Hawk Down 
By boyson05 on Dec 27, 2013 08:02 AM
Black Hawk Down

Look, these people. they have no jobs, no food, no education, no future. I just figure that you know, I mean, we have two things we can do. We can help, or we can sit back and watch a country destroy itself on CNN. Right?

Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

When I go home, people ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it, man? Why? You some kind of war junkie?" I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand it's about the men next to you. and that's it. That's all it is.

Osman Ali Atto: I see not catching Aidid is becoming routine.

General William Garrison: We're not leaving Somalia until we find him. And we will find him.

Atto: (scoffing) You've been here, what, six weeks. Six weeks, you tried to catch the General. You put up reward posters. $25,000. Corral

Atto: Don't make the mistake of thinking because I grew up without running water I am simple, General. I do know something about history. See all this? It's simply shaping tomorrow. A tomorrow without a lot of Arkansas white boys' ideas in it.

Garrison: Well, I wouldn't know about that. I'm Travis Frederick Jersey from Texas.

Atto: Mr. Garrison, I think you should not have come here. This is civil war. This is our war, not yours.

Garrison: Three hundred thousand dead and counting. That's not a war, Mr. Atto. That's genocide. Cowboys Travis Frederick Jersey

[Troops are having an impromptu barbecue with a wild boar killed by Hoot.]

Captain Steele: Sergeant, what's going on here?

Hoot: Oh, just some aerial target practice, sir. Didn't want to leave it behind.

Steele: I'm talking about your weapon. [points to Hoot's slung M4] Delta or no Delta, that's a hot weapon. You know better than that. Your safety should be on at all times on base.

Hoot: [holding up his index finger] Well, this is my safety, sir. [bends finger and walks away]

Sanderson: Let it go, sir. The guy hasn't eaten in a couple of days.

Steele: You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys. Let me tell you something, Sergeant. We get on the five yard line, you're going to need my Rangers. So you all better learn to be team players. We're done here.

Sanderson: [stares at him] Enjoy your meal, Captain. [walks away]

[The Rangers make last minute preparations for the mission; Grimes is filling a canteen.]

Nelson: You're not gonna need that, dude. We're not www.cowboysonlineofficialstore.com/cowboys-travis-frederick-jersey-c-5_56.html out there long enough. [Grimes sets aside the canteen and starts to pack his NOD night vision goggles.]

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us