Login - Become a member

First Round Thoughts

Forums home -> General Discussion -> First Round Thoughts

First Round Thoughts 
By ttttv43dfse on Dec 10, 2013 01:54 AM

Denver and Buffalo followed up taking two of the best defensive players in the draft with Von Miller and and Marcell Dareus respectively. Green. Are the Bengals making a statement for trying to get Carson back or letting Ocho know he done?

Aldon Smith going to the Niners at 6 was really no www.footballcoltsproshop.com/colts-darrius-heywardbey-jersey-c-3.html big deal. New coach Jim Harbaugh is beefing up his defense and they really liked the Missouri end. San Francisco, along with Arizona who passed up on Blaine Gabbert, could be in the Kevin Kolb sweepstakes coming up once the CBA LaRon Landry Black Jersey is finalized.

Then at eight, become Jake Locker to the Titans. Why not trade back? Well that easy: Minnesota would have taken him at twelve. How do I know this? They took Florida State Christian Ponder. Yeah.

Jake Locker to the Titans. That IS the player they wanted. But isn he basically Vince Young 2.0? Sure he has the and but (and I may end up eating my words) I can see him succeeding at a professional level.

On the other hand, I think Christian Ponder will flourish. When Bobby Bowden loves you to lead his team, I believe in you. The Seminole was Senior Bowl MVP after battling with an elbow injury. He is proready. I don see how a wide receiver, who for the most part, did nothing his senior year, and when he did do things his junior year, it was on select plays. The Chiefs could have addressed many more needs than a number two receiver to complement Dwayne Bowe.

Roddy White led the league in receptions last year. They have been building over the past four, five eight years? Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Jahvid Best, Ndamukong Suh. Stafford is continually getting wrecked. They needed an offensive lineman desperately. Why take Nick Fairley after taking Defensive ROY Suh? That Dline is amazing now, but they had other needs.

I learned never to question the Steelers picks, and I feel that Cameron Heyward will be a great player to take Aaron Smith or Brett Kiesel spot at end. It just doesn make sense how they couldn address Oline or secondary needs. Unless they like the talent that is sitting there in the second round, they maybe should have taken Derek Sherrod and Black Trent Richardson Jersey gotten a big body on the line.

Some top talent players really slipped past their value.

I feel like Prince Amukamara is the best of these players. I could have seen him going to the Houston just out of the top ten. He didn go until the Giants scooped him up at 19. If that didn happen we could have seen him sitting there today (actually not likely, the Packers would have been drooling over him at 32.) Lack of team needs at running back was obvious with him falling to 28. I thought Bill Belichick would have loved to have Ingram, but having two first round picks are for squares.

Da Bowers, who immediately after the college football season, was EVERYONE number one is still available in the second round. This is mainly because of a lingering knee injury. REGARDLESS, should have been a first rounder.

After a rush for QB in the first round excluded TCU Andy Dalton and Arkansas Ryan Mallett. Green.

Besides Bowers, Dalton, Mallett and Mel Kiper, Jr., there are many studs hanging around on day two of the draft.

Two UCLA Bruins defenders will find their way to teams today: Rahim Moore (S) and Akeem Ayers (OLB.) Both are phenomenal athletes and can www.footballcoltsproshop.com/colts-trent-richardson-jersey-c-5.html spark Darrius Heyward-Bey Jersey Kids big plays on defense.

Two great corners are still on the board. Texas can provide Aaron Williams, a physical player who can step in and start right away. Virginia has the speeddeamon RasI Dowling who can hawk and make the big plays.

On the offensive side, wide receivers will run rampant. Maryland Torrey Smith, Miami Leonard Hankerson, and Boise Titus Young will all be able to go to teams and make immediate www.footballcoltsproshop.com/colts-laron-landry-jersey-c-42.html impacts. Along the same lines, Notre Dame tight end Kyle Rudolph is the best of his position in the draft.

Two future star running backs are also going to be second rounders: VT Ryan Williams and Illinois Mikel Leshoure. Green, Aaron Williams, Adrian Peterson, Akeem Ayers, Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Cameron Heyward, Christian Ponder, Da'Quan Bowers, First Round, Jake Locker, Jimmy Smith, Jonathan Baldwin, Julio Jones, Kyler Rudolph, Leonard Hankerson, Marcell Dareus, Mark Ingram, Mikel Leshoure, Ndamukong Suh, NFL Draft, Nick Fairley, Patrick Peterson, Prince Amukamara, Rahim Moore, RasI Dowling, Roddy White, Ryan Mallett, Ryan Williams, Titus Young, Torrey Smith, Von Miller

http://www.bunyk.com/2013/12/09/five-surprising-receivers-to-target/
http://www.i-pharm.org/se4/index.php/blogs/3263/3514/fire-andy-chants
http://www.hockeythailand.com/hat/index.php?option=com_ccboard&view=postlist&forum=1&topic=4592

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us