Login - Become a member

Edinboro edges Walsh in shootout

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Edinboro edges Walsh in shootout

By earjerseyqq111 on Nov 29, 2013 01:20 AM

After uggsaleshopuk.co.uk doing some incredible things to come from behind Thursday, it was no surprise to see the Walsh Cavaliers pass on overtime and go for the win.

Firstyear head football coach Ted Karras would likely do it again even in the wake of Walsh 3534 seasonopening loss to Edinboro at Fawcett Stadium.

Paul Kempe 2yard touchdown pass to Anthony Schrock with eight seconds left completed a 17play, 90yard www.classactpainters.com/cybermondayuggboots/ drive and cut the Fighting Scots lead to one. The Walsh offense immediately returned to the field, but Kempe twopoint conversion pass was incomplete.

playing to win here, Karras said. feel this is a nothingtolose year.

going to win some games this year. It just didn happen tonight, but I think I have a team believing that anything can happen. Cavs were staring at defeat when Edinboro Mike Simons attempted a 22yard field goal with 2:40 left and his team up by seven. Benjamin Griggs charged in to block it. Walsh was still alive.

The Cavs then moved from their own 10 to their own 32. On thirdand15 from their 32, Kempe threw uggbootssky.co.uk a swing pass to halfback Justin Keith. Keith then fired a deep pass to Anthony Schrock for a 43yard completion.

Schrock 2yard touchdown reception came 10 plays later.

laid it all on the line, Karras said. have a few tricks every week, and what a call at that time. They bit up on it, and what a heck of a pass by Keith to Schrock. Cheap UGGs Sale disappointment of missing the twopoint conversion was quickly forgotten when Walsh recovered the onside kick. However, Kempe pass intended for Schrock in the end zone was incomplete on the game final play.

Kempe set Walsh singlegame records for completions with 39 and attempts with 67. He threw for 289 yards and three touchdowns, Cheap UGGs including a pair to Jerald Robinson, a former Canton South star whose college career began at Michigan.

Walsh finished with 492 total yards.

think we have some believers now, Karras said. wasn sure during the course of the Cyber Monday ugg boots game when we were down, but we made great strides tonight. I saw fight that I hadn necessarily seen yet. It our first time in battle together. I very proud of them and their efforts.

Seeing four receivers on the field during the opening drive of the game may have been unusual for Walsh fans who spent years watching a tailbackdriven offense.

Paul Kempe 2yard touchdown pass to Anthony Schrock with eight seconds left completed a 17play, 90yard drive and cut the Fighting Scots lead to one. The Walsh offense immediately returned to the field, but Kempe twopoint conversion pass was incomplete.

playing to win here, Karras said. feel this is a nothingtolose year.

going to win some games this year. It just didn happen tonight, but I think I have a team believing that anything can happen.

The Cavs were staring at defeat when Edinboro Mike Simons attempted a 22yard field goal with 2:40 left and his team up by seven. Benjamin Griggs charged in to block it. Walsh was still alive.

The Cavs then moved from their own 10 to their own 32. On thirdand15 from their 32, Kempe threw a Cyber Monday uggs swing pass to halfback Justin Keith. Keith then fired a uggs Cyber Monday deep pass to Anthony Schrock for a 43yard completion.

Schrock 2yard touchdown reception came 10 plays later.

laid it all on the line, Karras said. have a few tricks every week, and what a call at that time. They bit up on it, and what a heck of www.classactpainters.com/blackfridayuggs/ a pass by Keith black friday ugg boots to Schrock.

The disappointment of missing the twopoint conversion was quickly forgotten when Walsh recovered the onside kick. However, Kempe pass intended for Schrock in the end zone was incomplete on the game final play.

Kempe set Walsh singlegame records for completions with 39 and attempts with 67. He threw for 289 yards and three touchdowns, including a pair to Jerald Robinson, a former Canton South star whose college career began at Michigan.

Walsh finished with 492 total yards.

think we have some believers now, Karras said. wasn sure during the course of the game when we were down, but we made great strides tonight. I saw fight that I hadn necessarily seen yet. It our first time in battle together. ugg boots Cyber Monday I very proud of them and their efforts.

Seeing four receivers on the field during the opening drive of the game may have been unusual for Walsh fans who spent years watching a tailbackdriven offense.

The Cavs also threw in a bonus a hurryup offense.

It took Walsh just over two minutes to drive 70 yards and score the season first touchdown. Kempe completed all three of his passes for 43 yards, and Aaron Male scored on a 1yard run to give the Cavs a 70 lead.

The Cavs drove into Edinboro territory on their next possession, but Kempe had a thirddown pass picked off by Scots safety Delano Fabor.

Edinboro quarterback Cody Harris then went to www.uggbootssale2012.co.uk work. He completed all six throws and capped the drive with an 11yard TD pass to Darren UGG Boots Sale UK Massey which tied the game at 77.

Nick Helmick hauled in a 3yard TD pass from Harris late in the first quarter to give Edinburg a 147 lead. A missed field goal stopped Walsh next drive, but the Cavs were able to tie the game at 1414 when Male Black Friday North Face Dealshttp://www.blackfridaynorthfaceus.com/ scored his second TD on a 3yard run.

http://maruta.be/earjerseyqq107/1
http://www.facebiker.co.uk/blogs/entry/Check-out-Kentucky-s-Daily-Dicky
http://hundeweltonline.de/forum/lions-offensive-coordinator-scott-linehan.html

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us