Login - Become a member

site and my articles

Forums home -> General Discussion -> site and my articles

site and my articles 
By lluggg405 on Nov 28, 2013 02:45 AM
It is estimated that we spend more than 1000 hours sitting our desk each year. This takes a devastating toll on our bodies. In fact, in a recent study it was confirmed that people who spend most of the day sitting have a higher mortality rate than people who spend fewer hours in sedentary pursuits. This statistics notwithstanding, Jacoby Jones Youth Jersey perhaps the most conspicuous impact prolong sitting has on Jacoby Jones Jersey individuals is the expansion of the waistline.

To counteract this problem, www.ravensofficialnflprostore.com/ravens-jacoby-jones-jersey-c-27.html many people have become engaged in regimented exercise programs and have also modified their eating habits to thwart the deleterious impact of program sitting. However, since so much time is spent at work, pre/post work exercises may not be sufficient to counteract the impact of prolonged sitting. Many professionals now suggest that efforts be made throughout the day to mitigate the corollary problems associated with excessive sitting.

With this in mind, I am suggesting six exercises you can do throughout the day while you are at work. Since the expanding waistline is the most obvious impact of sitting, I have directed my suggestions at exercises that are targeted at strengthening the abs:

The Scissors: To do this exercise, sit on the edge of the chair and lean back. Support yourself with your hands and stretch your legs out in front of you. Now lift Ravensofficialnflprostore both legs about six inches off the ground then move each leg up and down, alternating like a pair of scissors. Be sure to contract your stomach at the same time ad do as many as you can initially and increase as you become comfortable with it.

Single Leg Lifts: Sit upright on the edge of your chair. Crunch your stomach. Now with your left hand on your left knee, hold it and lift it towards your head then return to the start position. Do about ten repetitions of this then do the same with your right knee.

Toe Touches: Simply stand upright, stretch your hands above your head and bend down and touch your toes then return to the start position. Repeat about 10 20 times.

Belly Tucks: With this exercise you want to sit up straight in your chair and pull your stomach into your spine. Breathe in deeply and hold for a few seconds, now exhale. Keep repeating as many times as you like. This is a good exercise to do all day long.

The Twist: Simply sit up straight in your chair facing forwards. Slowly twist your body to one side and hold for a few seconds; now twist to the other side and hold for a few seconds. Do about twelve reps; this exercise can be done throughout the work day.

The Side Bends: Stretch your hands above your head then slowly bend sideways towards the right as far as you can. Return to the starting position then slowly bend to the left side. Slowly return to the start position. Keep alternating from side to side for ten to twenty reps.

Doing these simple exercises will help you mitigate the effects of prolonged sitting and at the same time strengthen and build your abdominal muscles which should help to keep your waistline trim. If you are interested in combating the negative effects of prolonged sitting you should consider other more regimented exercise programs to help you reach your desired goals. I'm glad to know that you find the info useful. With respect to the link, I've set up an account at clickbank so if I'm fortunate enough to get a moneygenerating click, my account should be credited. I'm trying out this Jacoby Jones NFL Jersey strategy to see if I would get better returns on my site and my articles. Will let you know how it pans out.

Hey Lewis, many thanks for the read. I'm glad to know that you find the info useful. With respect to the link, I've set up an account at clickbank so if I'm fortunate enough to get a moneygenerating click, my account should be credited. I'm trying out this strategy to see if I would get better returns on my site and my articles. Will let you know how it pans out.

The topic the article
http://community.megabody.com/index.php?do=/blog/68378/school-lotjury-finds/
http://indyarocks.com/blog/1533031/tools-to-help-wo
http://classifieds.pmbbiz.co.za/item/14617

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us