Login - Become a member

Do You Believe That

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Do You Believe That

Do You Believe That 
By hrewe001 on Nov 22, 2013 01:15 AM
Do You cheap jerseys Believe That

I have been searching high and higher throughout the blogoverse (the ever expanding blogosphere) for our friend Gullible Fanatic. I wanted to ask him personally, face to face, whether he actually believed all that he had been hearing the last two years about how the Knicks would reboot their fortunes by creating cap space for the Big Spend in 2010. He believes that any move is acceptable so long as the ultimate goal of cap space is achieved. Nevermind that cap space does not take the court. Nevermind that the Knicks are unlikely to have enough cap space to give a max contract to a franchise player and attract solid cheap jerseys from china support players. Nevermind that under the current CBA, championship contenders are not built through cap space they are built by manipulating the cap rules, through the draft and trades. The evidence is abundant and clear.

Gullible will probably ignore me and continue to insist that the Knicks will get lucky and David Kahn will help us build our team by generously forking over Slicky Ricky Rubio to run the offense. I will ask Gullible what happened to the false belief that Mike D would attract free agents like Jason Kidd, Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant because they liked working with him? Gullible will probably say that Donnie Walsh didn really want those guys. I ask him you believe that the flirtations with Stackhouse and Tinsley were smart? He ignore me and tell me to focus on the draft of young potential potentates JHill and Toney Douglas.

Nevertheless, I must catch up with Gullible to help synchronize Knick fandom with reality, because only together can we begin to put pressure on our team to build a winner the right way. Yes, I too may be Gullible (or Gullible cousin) to believe that Knicks management will care what I say about their strategy, but I do know that alone I have no impact. Our only chance for change is to unite with all the Gullibles to put force behind our demands for a winning strategy.

So, I continue my search of Gullible Fanatic. Gullible moves quickly, both figuratively and actually. Knicks offer Kidd a contract which invades 2010 cap space. move Walsh. Kidd rejects the offer. move, Walsh didn want him anyway Gullible also moves from one blogstation to another rapidly, but he leaves a trail of stench as wide as an asteroid tail. Wholesale NFL Jerseys I on it.

My first stop was the at least once in a while Knicksfansite Posting and Toasting where we find Lord Seth pining over the positives he found in Gallo 412 minutes of professional ball. Gullible was definitely here and he had a cratertype impact. Apparently, he dropped some magic dust on 84% of 514 poll voters who stated that they had faith in Gallo as a star player in the 20092010 Knicks roster.

Strangely, I understand how they can believe that Gallo will be a star this upcoming season, despite coming off major back surgery in April and not playing real ball over the summer; despite him not possibly being in D game conditioning; despite not really having a rookie season; despite not playing with his 20092010 teammates for an extended period to develop chemistry, I can understand why they would have faith that Gallinari would be a star this year. Anybody that can shoot a cheap nfl jerseys perfect form Wii jumper like the Rooster should have no problem averaging 24ppg, 6rpg and 5apg in his first real NBA season.

Somehow, I think Gullible had the advantage since I was trailing him. It occurred to me that he was trying to make me a believer when he took me to this impressive Gallo summer league interview.

It was only an interview, But. I thought cheap nfl jerseys that if Gallinari could play as good as he sounded there was a chance that Lebron would want to play with him, Chandler and whoever else the Knicks could afford with leftover cap space. How can you not cheer for Gallo, I thought?

I think I accidentally ignited the random search engine when I thought about cheering because it lead me off course, at hypertensewarp speed, to a cheerleading squad, that was not the Miami Heat Dance Crew. In fact, I didn really see nfl jerseys cheap anyone because most of the Gullible Nets fans were in Brooklyn waiting for the new stadium to be built. Perhaps that explains why the Nets dance team looks so mature in anticipation of when the move will actually happen.

I asked the computer to take me to a more thrilling dance team, but perhaps I should have been more specific. Somehow I ended up in a prison wholesale jerseys in the Philippines stuck in the middle of a Michael Jackson tribute.

That was definitely a thriller, but Gullible was not there either. Perhaps, if I go back in time, I thought, I could catch Gullible. I told the computer to take me to the 2009 NBA draft where I knew Gullible would be, waiting for the Knicks to draft Ricky Rubio or Stephen Curry despite much evidence that it was not going to happen. I fell right into the Green Room with Louisville swingman Terrence Williams, a good friend of recently mediaconvicted traffic menace Nate Robinson.

Terrence cheap jerseys Williams, Twill, Nets 11 draft pick 66 Swingman

I enjoyed Twill guided tour through the draft where he was picked at the 11th spot by the New Jersey Nets, (I wonder how he like the Dance Team), but I could not find Gullible because there were so many disappointed lookalikes when Curry and Rubio left the board before the Knicks drafted Jared Hill. I think Gullible snuck out through the press room where they were serving brownies, cheese and alkaseltzer water. Still, it was amazing to see all these young boys right before they were to become millionaires.

http://e-lti.com/face/index.php?do=/blog/26064/a-defense-for-chad-henne/
http://naijalounge.com/z1qazwsx1/blog/a-masterpiece-improvised/
http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/hrewe001/6/tpod.html
gfndddd7 
By gfndddd7 on Jun 19, 2014 03:39 AM
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
uggs outlet