Login - Become a member

ry. However, at p

Forums home -> General Discussion -> ry. However, at p

ry. However, at p 
By jayscu2 on Nov 13, 2013 03:31 AM
2011 NFL Mock Draft Picks 11

11. Houston Texans, OLB/DE Aldon Smith (Missouri)

Offensively, the Texans have been one of the best in the league for the past few of seasons. However, defensively is where they've struggled, especially last season when they finished 30th in total yards allowed (376.9).

To help fix the defense and hopeful save his job, Gary Kubiak hired former Cowboys head coach www.shopcoltsnfljerseys.com/Black+Matt+Hasselbeck+Jersey Wade Phillips, which meant their switching from 43 defense to a 34.

Fortunately for Houston, they have a chance to significantly upgrade their secondary with Amukamara or the front seven with Aldon Smith at outside linebacker. My guess is they'll go with Smith.12. Minnesota Vikings, DE Da'Quan Nike Matt Hasselbeck Jersey Bowers (Clemson)

Obviously, the Vikings are in dying Matt Hasselbeck Jersey Ebay need of a quarterback and based off reports, they really like Washington's Jake Locker. On the other hand, selecting Locker this high is a reach especially with some glaring holes along both the offensive/defensive lines and secondary.

With Da'Quan Bowers falling out of the Top 10, I think he fits the perfect mold as a Tampa 2 style defensive end because of his ability to rush the passer and play the run affectively.

Other possibilities: Cameron Jordan, Prince Amukamara, or Jake Locker

13. Detroit Lions, CB Prince Amukamara (Nebraska)

The Lions have a some options here. Either grab an offensive/defensive lineman or take advantage of Amukamara slipping out of the Top 10. Originally, I had Tyron Smith falling to them to help protect franchise quarterback Matthew Stafford, but the Cowboys snagged him.

So, do the Lions decide to go with any of the projected firstround selections in Nate Soldier, Gabe Carimi, or Anthony Castonzo? That's tough because I feel none these guys are worthy of a Top15 pick.

With that said, I think Detroit will upgrade their secondary by selecting Amukamara which would be considered as somewhat of a steal at this point. Watt, or Nate Soldier

14. St. Louis Rams, DT Corey Liuget (Illinois)

Unfortunately for the Rams, they would love for Julio Jones to fall right here to provide rookie sensation Sam Bradford with an extreme talent to throw to.

On the other hand, they can fill a glaring need on the defensive line or at outside linebacker. Originally, I had the Rams selecting outside linebacker Akeem Ayers out of UCLA. However, I've changed my thought process because of a subpar combine and pro day workout.

With that said, the best selection for them is defensive tackle Corey Liuget. Initially, I had Liuget projected as a latefirst to earlysecond round selection. Nevertheless, with good combine and pro day workouts along with a huge upside, Liuget has become a projected Top15 pick.

Other possibilities: Akeem Ayers, Mike Pouncey, Nate Soldier

15. Miami Dolphins, RB Mark Ingram (Alabama)

Not changing anything here. Ronnie Brown has been solid since being selected second overall in 2005. However, not to the level of being picked that high ahead Matt Hasselbeck Black Jersey guys like Demarcus Ware and Aaron Rodgers. Not to mention, he and Ricky Williams are free agents and I doubt the Dolphins will resign either of them.

To my estimation, the Dolphins will select the former Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram. To me, his running style is very similar to Emmitt Smith's because he runs hard and low to the ground. Also, similar to Emmitt, he's not overly fast but shows great burst when breaks through the line.

However, there has been speculation that the Dolphins maybe be going elsewhere in the draft to possibly upgrade the offensive line or their pass rush. We'll see.

Other possibilities: Mike Pouncey or Cameron Jordan

16. Watt (Wisconsin)

Now, with Dallas selecting Tyrod Smith, Jacksonville has the option to grab Watt which they will.

Along with the defensive line, Jacksonville could use an upgrade at every position most notably in the secondary. However, at pick 16, there's nobody worthy to go that high which is why they'll select Watt.

http://www.datingsoftware.us/index.php?dll=profile&sub=blogview&item_id=150&item2_id=460
http://events.lifeaintscripted.com/hp_wordpress/which-covers-the-queens/
http://califrenia.ru/californication/d-in-this-arti

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us