Login - Become a member

Peat a leg up at game

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Peat a leg up at game

Peat a leg up at game 
By eeeevrtytug on Oct 28, 2013 07:32 AM

For the first time, many of them are facing players just as skilled and as athletically gifted.

Johnson didn't get frustrated, however, because he's used to the tricks of shutdown corners. His brother, Patrick Peterson, just finished his rookie season as a cornerback for the Arizona Cardinals.

"I need to get stronger in the weight room before I go off to college in the summer," Johnson said. "I need to get off the jam a little better."

There are three major national AllAmerican high school football www.patriotsofficialnflonline.com/Black+Logan+Mankins+Jersey games in the next week. The Under Armour game is Thursday in St. Petersburg, Fla. Army AllAmerican Bowl is Saturday in San Antonio and the Semper Fidelis AllAmerican Bowl, in its first year, is Jan. 10 Logan Mankins Jersey in Phoenix.

Another player with NFL connections at the Under Armour practices is Corona del Sol (Tempe, Ariz.) offensive lineman Andrus Peat, son of former NFL offensive lineman Todd Peat and brother of Nebraska redshirt freshman defensive lineman Todd Peat Jr.

While Andrus Peat inherited his father's size (he's 66, 280; his dad played at 62, 300), his football IQ is also at a higher level because of his father and brother. The Peats' kitchen is often a spot for impromptu blocking technique sessions.

"The biggest thing at the higher levels is technique," said Todd Sr. "When I played, if my technique wasn't right, a guy like Howie Long Nike Logan Mankins Jersey could run me over. Size is a big factor, but you have to have the technique. Those are things he practices on at home, like kick sliding. The Logan Mankins Jersey Ebay more you work on it, the better you get at it."

Johnson has committed to LSU, where his brother played.

"(Patrick) has taught me to stay out of trouble," Johnson said. "You don't want a bad name going into college. He tells me to be coachable. Recruiting wise, he's told me to take everything slow, even if I don't go to his school, he's still going to be behind me."

Peat hasn't announced his college choice, and watching his brother go through the recruiting process has taught him patience.

"It has helped me, getting my name out there because of my dad and my brother," Peat said. "It takes a little Logan Mankins Black Jersey pressure off me seeing how Todd went through the whole process and I can use that as an example. I just want to take my time to take the rest of my official visits."

http://greenfuture.mattash.com/node/30452
http://www.friendsnow.net/index.php?do=/public/blog/view/id_38255/title_nz-vuw-launches-unique-diploma-to-focus-on/
http://www.lovebabygo.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=242484

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us