Login - Become a member

Arrest made in poisoning of Auburn trees

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Arrest made in poisoning of Auburn trees

Arrest made in poisoning of Auburn trees  
By earjerseyqq104 on Oct 28, 2013 03:28 AM
Arrest made in poisoning of Auburn trees as efforts to save them continue

"It's not looking good, but we're doing what we can to give the trees a fighting chance."

The trees are fragile to begin with and being party magnets doesn't help. "We stress them even more when we light them on fire and www.nflofficialsaints.com/Black+Pierre+Thomas+Jersey vehicles run into them," Keever said. Pierre Thomas Jersey Ebay "We use fire hoses to blow the toilet paper off them and that blows off a lot of buds."

The poisoning was discovered last month, after a University of Alabama fan who identified himself as "Al in Dadeville" called a syndicated radio show and said he had poured on the poison after the Nov. 26 Iron Bowl, won by Auburn.

"It was kind of hard to take it seriously, and then as he went on it started sounding more serious," Paul

It's taken the rivalry to a new low and drawn a response from Alabama Athletic Director Mal Moore. "It's an awful act, a terrible thing to do," Moore said in a statement. "A lot of what makes our two programs so special is our many unique traditions. So, Pierre Thomas Jersey hearing this about Toomer's Corner is upsetting to me in several ways. I certainly hope that whomever is responsible is held accountable."

I'm a forester so I'm a little bias. I'm upset of the stupid and idiotic behavior of sports fans after teams lose and/or win a game. It's a game. Its not life. There is no such thing as an important football game.

Mr. Updyke didn't take a life and if proven guilty that he did it, doesn't need to serve www.nflofficialsaints.com hard time. But he did take something an historic and cultural icon away from Auburn and should do hundreds of hours of community service. Start by having him plant trees on the auburn campus and then let him spend the next five years cleaning up after

Alabama football games wearing an Auburn jersey. Most of ya'll just don't understand, which is fine.

This dude is an idiot, but no more so than hundreds of other football fans who take the game just a bit too seriously and do stupid things each Saturday in the Fall.

Look on the bright side, perhaps the trees will die and will be removed and it will all help stem the tide (no pun intended) of toiletpaper genocide that occurs each time Nike Pierre Thomas Jersey Auburn wins. The loss of such venerable trees is so unnecessary, and the redneck loser who did this deserves to be strung up with a rope attached to one of those dying oaks. The loss of any old tree is as tragic as a human death at the hands of a thug. I hope this guy meets a lousy end in jail or outside. Have a little perspective. Trees can and have been replanted. Little 9 yearold girls with bullet holes in their brains are gone from their families forever. Some antics are fun (think the goat stealing in the Army Pierre Thomas Black Jersey Navy game), but this borders on lunacy. We must feel sorry for the man and well as the Alabama fans he purports to represent (did he think they would applaud his efforts?). He must have little life if he holds a grudge from a football game played back in1982. Some antics are fun (think the goat stealing in the Army Navy game), but this borders on lunacy. We must feel sorry for the man and well as the Alabama fans he purports to represent (did he think they would applaud his efforts?). He must have little life if he holds a grudge from a football game played back in1982. It was Bear Bryant's last Iron Bowl game. It was Alabama's only loss of the year and it prevented them from winning the National Championship. But it will always be remembered for the play that a freshman named Bo Jackson made when he "went over the top" of Bama's D to score a touchdown and help the Auburn Tigers win by 3 points. So yes, there are many who do remember what happened in a 1982 football game.

http://demo.pomoc-drogowa.eu/node/78239
http://flintstone.ru/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=97&func=view&catid=3&id=153002#153002
http://earjerseyqq104.unblog.fr/2013/10/26/canes-to-open-acc-tourney-play-vs/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us