Login - Become a member

e 50 points

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> e 50 points

e 50 points  
By jayscut5 on Oct 25, 2013 02:38 AM
Colin Kaepernick is here to stay

OddOdd News HomeDaily BuzzOdd VideoAs an Arian Foster owner in numerous leagues, it was frustrating to see him not score in a game for just the second time all season, especially at home in such a favorable matchup, but he really piled on the yards late, finishing with 165 rushing, so it's tough to complain too much. In fact, his 6.1 YPC was by far the best of the year. He also had a 27yard touchdown run called back due to a holdReggie Wayne picked a poor time to have his three lowest yardage totals of the season, which have occurred over the past three games, including a seasonlow 14 yards SundayVick Ballard was highly impressive. He's an interesting keeper league commodity moving forwardSunday marked just the third game this season in which Andrew Luck didn't commit a turnover, and while he finished with a strong 95.6 QB rating, he's now completed just 49.5 percent of his passes over the past five gamesDuring the 10 games I started Andre Johnson in my home league this year, he averaged 5.1 catches and 63.0 yards with two touchdowns. During the four games I put him on my bench, he averaged 10.5 catches and 182.5 yards with two touchdowns. Good times.Ronnie Hillman shouldn't be knocked for his inferior YPC since most of his carries came in obvious run situations when Denver was purely trying to run out the clock, but Knowshon Moreno really impressed beforehand, showing exceptional patience and vision while even hurdling Ed Reed in the open field at one point. I'm as surprised as anyoneDemaryius Thomas got 13 yards on nine targets, while Eric Decker got 133 yards and a touchdown (on 11 targets). I'm guessing many fantasy owners expected something close to the opposite entering SundayIt's just one game, but Cam Cameron's firing certainly didn't help Baltimore's offense against DenverRay Rice was given more than 20 carries in seven games last year. He's been given that many just twice so far this seasonIt may have been inconsequential, but Dennis Pitta's second touchdown catch was definitely noteworthy.Ali G Show easily one of my favorite comedies of all time, so it's nice to see him get an award, even 10 years later.The Jags were up 30 immediately in Sunday's game and didn't score over the next Thomas DeCoud Jersey Ebay 55 minutes. Early in the second quarter, a 20yard touchdown pass to Justin Blackmon was negated by a penalty, as Guy Whimper (best or worst name in football?) failed to properly check himself in. Jacksonville also scored a touchdown inside the final two minutes, during a meaningless drive only for it to be later overturned by replayChad Henne has completed just 48.7 percent of his passes over his past three games, getting 5.1 YPA with a 1:3 TD:INT ratio, as he's quickly reverted back to his days in MiamiOver his last five games, Cecil Shorts has 33 catches for 469 receiving yards and four touchdowns despite dealing with shaky QB play.Is this the most easily scared guy in the world?I made a joke in last week's column about Washington having a QB controversy, and while there obviously still isn't one, Kirk Cousins really impressed, completing 70.3 percent of his passes for 8.9 YPA. The Thomas DeCoud Jersey Washington coaching deserves plenty of credit too, as they even had to change schemes and move away from the Pistol with the switch at QB. Like most, I didn't understand why the Redskins used an early fourth round selection on Cousins, especially since they traded so many picks in the RG3 deal, but they were clearly right in doing so. He provides nice insurance in the shortterm behind a quarterback who carries extra injury risk with the nature of his play, and he could easily lead to an early round draft pick in a trade down the road. And among backs with at least 80 carries, his 352 receiving yards are tied for the thirdmost in football, so he's been anything but a fantasy disappointment. Still, his low YPC continues to surprise, especially since he seemingly passes the eye test to almost all observers. Richardson's 2.1 YPC after contact is tied for 43rd in the NFL, but his 38 broken tackles are the sixthmost in the league. Hopefully his offensive teammates improve moving forward and better health lead to a big jump in efficiency during his sophomore year. And if not, the volume and goalline work make him a first round pick regardless.There's a problem with Brighton's Christmas lights.Marshawn Lynch actually has one more broken tackle (a league leading 50) than Adrian Peterson this season, but the latter has gotten a full yard more per carry after contact (2.9 compared to 3.9, which leads the NFL by a wide margin). At this point, I'm not sure what more can be said about Peterson, who's run for 1,313 yards over the past eight games (the most over an eightgame span in NFL history), getting a respectable 7.5 YPC (and nine touchdowns) in the process. Watt doing the same in sacks all in the same seasonBlair Walsh is a perfect 8for8 from 50+ yards this year and 90.6 percent overall, as he's been incredible. However, he was just 1for3 (his only two miscues on the year) over his previous three games, so Sunday's monster outing might not have helped a ton of fantasy ownersAlbeit somewhat risky, if you've made it this far and have Danny Amendola, I think you've got to roll with him in Week 16. He looked healthy enough Sunday, and Tampa Bay has allowed the most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers this season, including a leaguehigh 208 receptions.Saturday night's UFC card was one of the better in recent memory, with almost all of the fights highly entertaining and ending in spectacular fashion. I can't wait for the upcoming Georges StPierre vs. Nick Diaz fight (UFC 158 looks like a loaded card).Josh Freeman has been very inconsistent in his career, but who could have seen this coming in such a favorable matchup? I wonder how often a team is shut out in a game that's the week's highest over/under total I'd imagine it's quite rare. Freeman's zero touchdown/five turnover effort likely sunk many fantasy owners, and to think, he looked like a truly emerging star in the middle of the yearDoug Martin rushing for 16 yards on nine carries against a Saints team that has allowed the most fantasy points to opposing running backs (they still have, even after Sunday's performance) has to be one of the most surprising lines of the yearAfter scoring eight times over his first nine games this season, Jimmy Graham has been held out of the end zone in each of his past four contests. He 's also reached 75 receiving yards in just one game since Week 4. Maybe the wrist injury is more to blame than most realize, but Graham certainly won't be going nearly as high in drafts next year.Snitches get stitches. Just ask Michael Douglas' son.While I was in no way surprised the Falcons beat the Giants, obviously the way in which they did was hardly expected. Matt Ryan is now 334 (including 11 straight wins) at home during his career, which is the best winning percentage since the mergerCount me among those who were burned by David Wilson. The game situation literally could not have gone worse for the explosive runner, who certainly didn't disappointment (4.6 YPC) with what he was given. UghNot sure what to make of Eli Manning right now, who's been totally uneven all year. One weird thing to note, he's actually lost the fewest yards via sack (94) among starting quarterbacks this seasonIt was nice to see Julio Jones hit pay dirt twice, as it marked the first time he's scored at home http://www.falconsofficialproshop.com this year. He was about as good as it gets, hauling in all six of his looks while getting 12.3 yardspertarget. Jones is on pace to finish with 79 catches for 1,190 yards and 10 touchdowns and yet his season feels disappointing. Of course, my expectations were extremely high entering the year. I'll be buying Jones stock again in 2013 though.Here's my NBA column from last week, for those who like hoops or just more random links.Brandon Marshall has already set career highs in receptions (107) and receiving yards (1,398) while tying a personalbest with 10 touchdowns. His 15yard touchdown Sunday that involved two broken tackles, one via a sick stiff arm, was a thing of beauty. Marshall has been fantastic all year, so it's pretty strange that Jay Cutler's 7.0 YPA is the second lowest of his career, and his INT% has increased from 2.2 last year to 3.7 this year, although his TD% has improved from 4.1 to 4.5I suggested my wife start Malcom Floyd over James Jones this week. Oops. Not sure what I was thinking considering Jones is now the NFL leader in touchdown receptionsI'm beginning to think Matt Forte struggles in goalline situationsMason Crosby's slump might actually be bad news for the rest of the league, as it's forced Green Bay to be unusually aggressive. With 9:44 left in the third quarter on 4thand6 from the Bears' 26yard line, the Packers bypassed a 43yard FG attempt and went for it (almost all coaches go by the book http://www.falconsofficialproshop.com/Black+Thomas+Decoud+Jersey here and bring in the FG unit even if the stats suggest they should do otherwise, with Mike McCarthy certainly not being one of the exceptions). Instead, Green Bay picked up a first down and the drive later resulted in a touchdown. This should only continue more after Crosby shanked a 42yarder later in the game on 4thand1What were the Packers thinking running such a crazy trick play during a punt return that required a pass backward across the entire field while up 2110 with fewer than eight minutes left in the game? DumbfoundingAfter the aforementioned trick play resulted in a turnover, the Bears were back in the game, but two huge penalties prevented them from truly coming back one offensive PI against Alshon Jeffery (the second against the rookie WR on the day) followed by a noncall on Sam Shields (again with Jeffery involved) on a crucial fourth down with 2:07 left in which there was at least as much contact made in the previous call.A unicorn lair claimed to be unearthed in North Korea. The accompanying picture is pretty indisputable.After recording zero rushing touchdowns this season, Russell Wilson had three Sunday, including two in the first 10 minutes. At halftime, the Seahawks had scored 89 points over their previous six quarters. They didn't quite keep up the pace (although they did attempt a fake punt up 4717 in the fourth quarter, resulting in slightly different reactions), but they have now scored 108 points over their past two games. Wilson might have had a truly historical fantasy day if not for the blowout. He'll enter next year as a clear top12 fantasy QB, and it's mainly Seattle's strong defense preventing him from entering topsix territoryI probably would have picked Seattle to win the NFC if not for San Francisco upsetting New England, which almost certainly prevented them from getting the No. 2 seed. Spiller) and a 100yard receiver (Johnson) and just one fewer first down than the Seahawks (22 to 21). Seattle became the first team since the merger to score 50 points in backtoback games.

The topic the article
http://yuteen.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=16857
http://www.annie-sturgis.com/forums/topic/ver-quit/
http://www.lovepoint.dk/index.php?dll=profile&sub=blogview&item_id=337&item2_id=2665

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us