Login - Become a member

Bears coach Jauron fired in Buffalo

Forums home -> Post 3D Art -> Bears coach Jauron fired in Buffalo

By jerseys120 on Oct 24, 2013 03:41 AM

Jauron, who coached http://www.officialbuccaneersfootball.com the Bears from 1999 through 2003, compiled a 2433 record as the head coach of the Bills, who had far less talent to work with than Wilson ever imagined. The Bills have not reached the postseason since 1999.

The move makes Jauron the first coach fired inseason by Wilson since he let go Hank Bullough during the middle of the 1986 season. Bullough is the father of Chuck Bullough, a former Bears' defensive assistant.

"I am announcing today that I am relieving Dick Jauron from his duties as our head coach, effective immediately," Wilson said in a statement. "I have tremendous respect for Dick and thank him for all of his efforts during these past four years. While this was a very difficult decision, I felt that it is one that needed to be made at this time for the best interest of our team. He should never have gotten the chance to be a head coach again, despite the fact that he is one of the most genuine and likeable people in the industry of football. His track record outside of the Bears 133 season is 4779, a .373 career winning percentage. That is not the man I want running my franchise.

Norv Turner, Wade Phillips, Eric Mangini, Jim Mora Jr., and I'm sure several others I am forgetting, are all given head coaching second chances, third chances, etc. rather than giving younger, more dynamic coaches a chance to be a head coach. One thing to note is that all of the above listed group are/were excellent coordinators prior to getting the head gig, and they should have been relegated to the same role after the train wrecks they have put on the field.

I thought this team needed a steady hand when Jauron was let go and Lovie came in, but that time is over. When you stay so consistent, neither up nor down, your team eventually becomes like you, and the emotion is not there any longer. The team stops listening, stops fighting, and stops caring, which is why we see what we do on the field. The offensive line should be spending extra hours in drills to start diagnosing and effectively blocking the blitz. The number of times 3 and 4 man rushes get to Cutler is unacceptable. Instead of ripping them a new one, Lovie plays it cool in the public eye. Whether he reams them in private is irrelevent. The players on this team are complacent. They all play hard, but they don't play with the reckless abandon of 3 years ago. They are running to the ball on defense. They used to fly around and attack in packs. If there was ever a team as a whole living off their reputation rather than their play on the field, it is this year's Bears. They go high for the strip instead of securing the tackle, thinking the ball is going to pop out like it always has, and when it doesn't, there are 31 points in a half against them.

Ralph Wilson, who traditionally has been one of the steadier owners in the league, fires his coach at the halfway point. Losing and looking bad are too much for him to handle at this point, and the team was slipping away from Jauron. The same thing is happening here, yet ownership doesn't view it the same way. They should take a lesson from some of these owners that are doing everything that they can to win. We are simply not keeping up.

I think the Bears blew it in the offseason when Angelo and Lovie went all Homer and hired Rod Marinelli to be the DLine coach and assistant head coach, he has not made a bit of difference. But this offseason they can make a great move to help improve the defense.

First go get either Jim Harbaugh to be the OC for a year before replacing Lovie, or get Jim Fassel, I wouldn't want him as a head coach but he is a great OC. Then again why go and ruin these guys lives, by bringing them in here with this mess.

However going after Rus Grimm to be the offensive line coach/assistant head coach, sure couldn't hurt, the guy is the goods.

But until Phillips, Angelo and his staff, Lovie and his staff, and Turner and his staff are all gone, I can't see how they fix it. 3 more years of Angelo, what a joke.

Owner Ralph Wilson had enough courage and responsibility to the community's fan base to act. Buffalo is a much smaller market than Chicago. Like Lovie, Jauron had the remainder of this year plus two more years on the contract.

So NO EXCUSES! WAKE UP McCaskeys! Fire Angelo, Lovie et al NOW! Get in the Cowher, Shanahan, Holmgren/Gruden sweepstakes early. The Bears have a TON to offer a large market, a top notch QB, good players in all trhee phases. But they need a quality GM to draft and acquire the RIGHT talent, and head coach/asst coaches to provide support for his Pro Bowl QB and talented players!

David H. Joe F. a better way to do this though is not Nike Adrian Clayborn Jersey in the media, it's by winning football games.

Two names that might surface as Ocoordinators are: Mark Whipple2nd Offensive asst Eagles has exeperience with good cold weather offenses on his resume, and Aaron KromerSaints who has oline background, currently working with one of the top offensive minds in the game right now Sean Peyton.

Chi you are aiming a little low, when talking about coaching. One of the biggest problems wit hall the coaches you listed is the fact that they got to much power. To many coaches like Holmgren and Shannahan got to much power and became their teams GM. Which is usually a mistake. Everyone wants to be Parcells. Its starts from the top and it works it way down, no coach no matter how talented he is can make a bad players great players.

Whipple is not the guy in Philly and Kromer is not the man in NO.

Oh and I am taking bets on the Bears not winning out, any suckers, I mean takers.

One name to look at is right here in Chicago, Dave Toub has head coach written all over him. At the very least he should be moved to a position coach job the way his mentor Harbaugh was. Most teams don't look at special team coaches, but for some reason if you move them to a position coach job teams suddenly crawl all over them. I think Lovie at this point is affraid of him.

I am telling you now the Bears may stand pat, for the next two years no matter what happens. You can't really fix the drafting and scouting problem by hiring a new Head Coach or OC. Angelo is a cancer and he is the major problem with this team, just wait till next year when he will have only 23 players on this team from three consecutive drafts. No OC is going to come in here with this level of talent, change the scheme and make this a great offense in one year. You either overhaul the whole team and pay for all those bad contracts or you stand pat and rebuild after the bad contracts are up.

This is more than one little change can fix. Sure someone may be the fall guy, but what will that fix? Will it make Pace, Kreutz, or Garza younger, will it make Williams or Omiyale talented? Will it fix Harris's knee or make make Brown, Goon and Urlacher younger, will it fix Tillmans chronic shoulder problems, will it make the Safety's better to bring in a new offensive coordinator? Is that what will improve the talent on this team? Will that help Lovie stop blitzing the A gap all day long?

You either go to a new party or you finish the dance with the ugly girl you brought to this party while you where drunk and desperate. What would be the point of taking the ugly girl to a new party Adrian Clayborn Black Jersey now that you are sober? All the pretty girls are already taken, and the real pretty girls who are http://www.officialbuccaneersfootball.com/Black+Adrian+Clayborn+Jersey still single already watched you dance with the ugly girl and don't want to be associated with ugly girl guy. Not to mention you got to pay for two dates and two parties. Plus all your friends are laughing at you for screwing up yet again. The pretty girl keeps waiting for you to ask her out, yet you keep getting drunk and asking out Olga the hairless Sasquatch on what can only assumed is a bet.

Someone needs to tell the organization to quit sipping the SoCo.

By Creighton on March 25, 2009 11:48 PM

"In fact I am so sure that Angelo will not get him that if he does, I will be outside Soilder Field in a hot pink panties that say spank me, singing the Crackers Happy birthday to me while holding up a sign that reads Brando rules and I suck. First home game and I will also paint myself Orange and Blue and get a tattoo thats says Angelo is the man on my forehead."Hey, look at that Creighton. It's that thing you said you would do if Angelo got Cutler. And what happened? The Bears got Cutler. So maybe if you make another stupid, halfbrain promise that you have no intention of keeping, the Bears will get all the coaches and players you want this time around too. I saw your facebook picture so here's some suggestions.

I promise that if the Bears get Coach Steve "Mooch" Mariucci, I Creighton will jog up and down my stairs.

http://www.adultblogs.com/users/jerseys120/1372.html
http://dating.slutwives.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=505596
http://www.etklem.com/skadate/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=5560

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us