Login - Become a member

North Face Structure Tumble

Forums home -> General Discussion -> North Face Structure Tumble

North Face Structure Tumble 
By nacoach12 on Oct 19, 2013 01:30 AM
North Face Structure Tumble & Winter 2013 Outerwear Collection: Simple yet ExquisiteNorth Face Layout, a Montreal based design company, has announced a luxurious new line of outerwear that is perfect for the fashion forward female. The line, consisting of gorgeous coats and jackets, features modern innovative styles, and one of a kind designs. A few of Northface Apex Bionic Jacket Design's signature characteristics include; minimalism, clean lines, and subtleness-which is simply what makes them so amazing! The entire collection is made with quality fabrics; super-soft lambswool and luxurious North Face (you would never know by looking at it or touching it). These pieces are made with quality in mind, right down to the last details with the inside linings, buttons, and snaps. And the fabulous selection of colors, range from mauve and different shades of blue, to a rainbow of grays, charcoal, and white-so they are trendy without being overstated. After the success of North Face Design's "North Face Light" collection, released earlier this year, the North Face fans of the world rejoice with the release of this new fab collection. Any one of these pieces in the collection makes a fabulous gift and you can't go wrong, giving a North Face coat or jacket to the fashionista in your life. After parading around town in the North Face Denali Jackets Winter White Coat (style 10AW-CO01), I can definitely say a North Face Coat is a must-have for every woman. They are classy yet simple, and can be worn with just about anything; casual or formal. And, they are cozy, warm, and when you wear it, the compliments won't stop coming. North Face Layout has an amazing way of combining style and comfort. And after wearing this beautiful coat, I have to admit I want one in every style and color. They are simply fabulous! Some of the other pieces of this amazing collection include a variety of exquisite trench coats and pea coats, innovative cape-style coats, and other magnificent fur coats. The North Face Fall/Winter collection ranges in price from about $500-$935, with most pieces falling into the $500-$700 range-which is actually a great price to pay for trendy, beautiful, and comfortable fashion outerwear. To find the North Face Design's at a store near you, click here . For more information and to view photos from the Fall/Winter 2013 collection and North Face Design's other amazing collections, visit . Although there is no launch date available on the North Face Design website for the Fall/Winter 2013 collection, be sure to bookmark the page and check back often-a little bird told me it will be very soon.[/b]

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us