Login - Become a member

other fashion in hairstyle

Forums home -> General Discussion -> other fashion in hairstyle

By acantha on Sep 27, 2013 04:19 AM

"This is a follow-up letters, and related passages , said:" Let me remind you , the child can be sent home if the school that hair is particularly extreme .

" After receiving this letter, the parents came to see me, and I repeat the teacher's recommendation and suggested that if she could take the kids to the barber shop and get it sorted out quickly , that would be great ."

"Why are you so sad ? " A television reporter asked a bright pink bow little girl , her hair glueless lace wigs human hair.

"Because they do not like my fear, " she sobbed , wiping her tears . "I think they should let me have my fear ."

Tiana Parker, Tulsa, Oklahoma City , second grade those words , he found himself seven years old, in the center of the debate for decades , black beauties, cultural pride and freedom of expression standards.

This is not an isolated incident in Deborah Brown's predominantly black community schools, in late August in the face of anger, apology, and the prohibition on language braids, Afros, Mohawk and other " fashion curly full lace wigs" in hairstyle called unacceptable and potential health hazards.

A few weeks ago , another charter school in Ohio Lorain Horizon Academy has sent a draft policy , home to the parents of the prohibition of " African Puff and small twisted braids ." It also apologized and withdrew the wording.
www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us