Login - Become a member

Donald staying level headed

Forums home -> Job Offers -> Donald staying level headed

Donald staying level headed 
By breenda on Aug 16, 2013 02:35 AM
World number one Luke Donald insists that he will be able to deal with the pressure as he heads into the Open.

While Donald tops the world ping k15 driver standings and has 13 professional wins to his name, he has never won a major, leaving what some interpret as a gaping hole in his credentials.

As such, every time a major comes around, Donald faces the same bombardment of questions regarding his ability to break his major duck.

This week's Open is no different, with the 34-year-old perhaps in the spotlight even more as it is his 'home' major.

However, Donald is confident that he is in the right frame of mind to finally win a Callaway RAZR X HL Irons at his 14th Open.

"I have been getting a bit too uptight and anxious. It's a very normal mode to get into," he is quoted as saying by the BBC.

"The pressure is that much more and you want it that much more. I've got to remember where I am and remember how I want to feel over each shot. It's not getting too far ahead of myself and raising expectations too much."

Donald knows that the Royal Lytham course will certainly do him no favours, especially as his driving accuracy is not always his strong point which could prove costly.

"It's very fair but it's very tough. It's going to produce the best player as the winner," he said of the course.

"You're not going to get lucky lies in the rough or be able to reach the green from the bunkers. It's about hitting Left Handed Ping G20 Driver and hitting greens and hopefully I can do that."

air force 1 low uk 
By chenshui on Aug 16, 2013 08:10 AM
Les Hommes focus on the uniforms to suit the air force one uk most sophisticated and reinterpreted. Bold and low-key focus on coherence in the air force 1 low uk two-color double collar, break the suit of leather tiles, or satin trim on the lapel. New design coincided with classic tailoring to form opposition, show quality men's fashion forever password.
Re: Donald staying level headed 
By lixiuqiu on Aug 17, 2013 08:32 AM
Clothing design should be to allow latitude,nike lunarspider lt+ 2 uk is simple, requires easy putting on and taking off, should not be too small. Because newborns limbs often are buckling, sleeves are too narrow and not easy to reach intonike lunarspider lt+ 3 uk without prejudice to activities shall prevail. 1-3 months of the baby's neck and short clothes without collars should be selected, diagonal flap "monk dress", the best front, shorter in the back, in order to avoid urine contamination.
nike1234 
By kukouliangyao on Sep 03, 2013 08:47 AM
Dang small era 1 under "bolt from the" like of will countless girls inside of luxury dream again passion lit of when, in fashion movie flooded of Tanabata, female stars were of big screen styling on became has maximum of gimmick, has small era 2 under of bottomless limited type spring dream; has a night surprise under Fan Ye regardless of image worked of subversion, 60 sets styling called Chinese female stars most; has Mary 60 de 2nd,

<a href="http://www.orderrunshoes.com/nike-free-mens-c-5.html">nike free run mens</a>

<a href="http://www.orderrunshoes.com/nike-free-womens-c-3.html">nike free run womens</a>

under Xu Ruo SZETO out "Otaku goddess" title surprised changed "robot spicy MOM" of brave; also has Gong Suo aquilaria under Fresh winter rains broke a week; although Angelababy a sentimental thing removed the goddess of aura, change simple and tough policewoman flower, but Zhang Luoli face who can resist! Which does not let you get in a magnificent "Rendez-vous"?
NetEase fashion 2013 Cannes special report
By kukouliangyao on Sep 03, 2013 08:48 AM
Dang small era 1 under "bolt from the" like of will countless girls inside of luxury dream again passion lit of when, in fashion movie flooded of Tanabata, female stars were of big screen styling on became has maximum of gimmick, has small era 2 under of bottomless limited type spring dream; has a night surprise under Fan Ye regardless of image worked of subversion, 60 sets styling called Chinese female stars most; has Mary 60 de 2nd,

nike free run mens

nike free run womens

under Xu Ruo SZETO out "Otaku goddess" title surprised changed "robot spicy MOM" of brave; also has Gong Suo aquilaria under Fresh winter rains broke a week; although Angelababy a sentimental thing removed the goddess of aura, change simple and tough policewoman flower, but Zhang Luoli face who can resist! Which does not let you get in a magnificent "Rendez-vous"?
NetEase fashion 2013 Cannes special report
By shoesus27 on Sep 04, 2013 03:38 AM

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( http://www.shoes2.us// )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

http://www.shoes2.us/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/
Angie also revealed that as early as 2005 
By qiutiandao on Sep 07, 2013 09:58 AM
"At first I had no idea such a big deal. My guess is Paul (Pierce) and DeLong shared an agent, which keep them active links. And then actively persuade KG gave up trading Pierce vetoed provisions, consent to be traded.

Angie Pierce to end his Celtic 15-year career was truly a pity, but also wanted him to understand management's position. As a team manager, he had to put the team first.

<a href="http://www.orderrunshoes.com/nike-free-40-v2-c-38.html">nike free 4.0 v2 mens</a>

<a href="http://www.orderrunshoes.com/nike-free-40-v3-c-36.html">nike free 4.0 v3 womens</a>

Angie also revealed that as early as 2005, he nearly put away Pierce, hoping for then-rookie Chris Paul.

discount nike free 5.0 nike free 5.0 v4 mens

Simmons said, "Pierce was no small success in early career, he was with players her age after effects in terms of money, power, and so very, very hard. After the end of the 2005 playoffs, you almost traded him. But later in the season he hit better, and everything he did after that was Boston Celtics be remembered forever. Sometimes the team will indeed give up young players for legendary, if you for Chris Paul...... "

Anji replied, "Paul Pierce for Chris Paul ... ... We are not just changing to a star, I really appreciate the CP3, he's a very good player.

In 2008, the Boston Globe's column also said Pierce, confirmed that 2005 is the turning point in his career, he has a lot of contradictions in 2004-05 season, and coach Doc Rivers, in addition he also openly complained about the bad team. When Angie said, did choose to keep Pierce in fact assume a lot of risk, but the Celtics had bet on.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us