Login - Become a member

Ping G25 Driver to Breed My Confidence

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Ping G25 Driver to Breed My Confidence

Ping G25 Driver to Breed My Confidence 
By DanielBush on Jul 18, 2013 09:22 AM
The Ping G25 Driver has a larger face, a lower, deeper center of gravity, and is more elongated from face to rear, which contributes to higher-launching shots that spin less, a higher MOI and more forgiveness. Technology is always evolving, but I like what Ping has done in keeping the same theme around with their golf clubs as they roll out new ones. That and a number of other changes make the G25 a more forgiving and consistent club.

From a tester: "80's Tested 8 new drivers from Adams, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Titleist, even the much-hyped TaylorMade R1 Driver but the Ping G25 8.5 degrees more consistently lowered my launch angle to the optimum 15 degrees, my spin rate approaching 2,000, and my descent angle to 35 degrees - perfect! Optimum launch angle, spin, and descent and I can work the ball both ways, plus I've picked up 20 yards over my current Callaway Diablo!"

Ping said the G25 positions the CG lower and farther back than any Ping driver in company history, and boasts a moment of inertia measurement that's 10 percent higher than the cheap ping g20 driver. When taking the G20 in my bag, I like the sound and feel. I think the G25 will give me more enjoyment and contribute to my golf skills.

Golfers can optimise launch conditions for maximum distance through a lightweight, aerodynamic adjustable-hosel design using Trajectory Tuning. Having confidence in a driver is one of the most important things to standing on a golf tee thinking you'll find the fairway, and the wholesale golf equipment G25 gives that to me. I am looking forward to seeing them and hitting them in person as I may make the change.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us