Login - Become a member

Titleist 710 AP2 Iron Review

Forums home -> Resumes -> Titleist 710 AP2 Iron Review

Titleist 710 AP2 Iron Review 
By DanielBush on May 22, 2013 07:39 AM
I am now using a Levitee Glove, and if you havenít tried one of these then you re literally leaving easy strokes and consistency out of your game. So without further adieu, here are my thoughts on the Titleist AP2 710 Irons cheap.

Looks- Titleist is a classic company, always have been, and always will be. This being said, these look good enough to take on a date. The Titleist AP2 irons have an amazingly thin top line when looking down at address, which is what the majority of golfers are looking for. The AP2 irons look like a blade at address, and that goes from the 3 iron all the way through the PW. I would rate the looks of the Titleist AP2 iron at a 10/10.

Feel/ Playability- Since I have played with the Titleist CB 710 Irons cheap, my confidence and ballstriking has gone through the roof. Even though these are a forged iron, the feel of these does not feel like the normal, hard-to-hit forged club. The Titleist AP2 has an unwarranted limit of playability as well. With the clubhead and topline being small and thin, the ability to get creative and play shots you can dream about becomes a reality. If you are one of the golfers out there who has always wanted to play a forged iron, but was afraid of having little to no forgiveness, get to a golf shop and get yourself a set of the Titleist AP2ís. The feel and playability of these clubs would be rated at a 9.7/ 10.

Performance- Performance is everything in this game. Why would one buy a set of irons if they werenít going to improve your game? Look no further folks, the Ap1 712 Irons for sale are here to save your game. If you enjoy playing high fades, baby cuts, Bubba shots, and such, the AP2 are where you will find the ability to play them. Forgiveness of these irons obviously is not the same as a game improvement iron, but for a forged iron, there is no competitor. The performance rating for the Titleist AP2 would be an easy 9/10.

Overall/ Final grade- Thereís no real guessing here as to how I feel about the discount golf clubs online--Titleist AP2 irons. They are the long irons of my own personal set, and I would not have it any other way. If you are looking to get into a forged set of irons, the Titleist AP2 is the way to go. You will have the playability and ball flight of a tour professional, but the forgiveness that the average golfer is looking for.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us