Login - Become a member

Fall's new TV shows

Forums home -> Resumes -> Fall's new TV shows

Fall's new TV shows 
By zishenluzhu on May 22, 2013 06:22 AM
HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN

A finicky magazine columnist (David Hornsby) hires his former highschool tormentor (Kevin Dillon) to teach him how to loosen up a flimsy setup that's saved by the antics of supporting performers Mary Lynn Rajskub and Rhys Darby. Their mismatched marriage saves the series and makes you wonder why they're not center stage. starting Sept. 29, WCCO, Ch. 4After her mother is killed, Cassie (Britt Robertson) moves into a town where just louboutin uk about everyone appears to have special powers. Hey, why settle for one witch when you can have a slew of them? "Vampire Diaries" executive producer Kevin Williamson gets greedy cheap christian louboutin uk in this overwrought outing that is cursed with too much impractical magic.

The show: "Whitney." (NBC)

The role: Um, Whitney, one half of a happily unmarried couple who uses blunt humor and the occasional tight nurse's outfit to satisfy her man.

Where you've seen her: Comedy Central christian louboutin outlet roasts, the comedyclub circuit.

Why we love her: Her standup act is so hilariously vulgar, it would make Sarah Silverman blush. The network version of her ain't bad, either.

On her recent meeting with a bigtime producer: "I went and I bought louboutin sale uk Christian Louboutin pumps, which I was planning on returning the next day after I met him, but I sweat in them so much that I ended up having to keep them."

What you didn't know: Graduated magna cum laude christian louboutin outlet uk from the University of Pennsylvania. In three years.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us