Login - Become a member

Metin2 yang and Lightning Strike and Nature

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Metin2 yang and Lightning Strike and Nature

Metin2 yang and Lightning Strike and Nature 
By asdfeer1 on May 13, 2013 09:15 AM
Below would be the propose expertise for you personally to possess in Metin2: Lightning Strike: that is the strongest ability of the lightning mage particularly to deal damage, the harm is quite nice, and hits a large amount of targets at the meanwhile, there is also a great factor is the fact that strike has the talent and buy cheap metin2 yang to faint the target, besides, that could perform effectively in practicing. At the beginning a lightning mage have to have the ability to train a little.

There is certainly just one particular disadvantage of your lightning strike, which can be it includes a 15 seconds cool down time, it can be quite extended examine for the damage expertise, having said that, it is actually completely an incredible choice to possess metin2 yang and master it first if you wield strike sensible. Natures Blessings: this really is one of your primary variables why lightning mages are in a position to rock. If a lightning mage with no nice healing then to me it's just as chili sin carne, lack of something.

When you have a good heal then it's very valuable as it can save you lots if essential because there are actually quite a few mages who wiling to heal like very first master. Nicely it can be okay and could run too, even though it truly is genuinely challenging then using a harm talent as first, in order that requires time when practicing with no a harm skill. I would prefer to buy metin2 yang and train rapidly initially so that you can obtain my 2, due to the fact having a nice heal at first while it wants time for you to get the two master.

http://www.gtmmo.com/Metin2-Yang.html

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us