Login - Become a member

Child's play Naples Daily News

Forums home -> Resumes -> Child's play Naples Daily News

By wanghuan on May 13, 2013 07:51 AM

I was going to visit Stein Mart at the Market Place and was lured inside Incredible Me! with all the delightful children's fashions in the window. I couldn't help but notice the Michael Kors flip flops ($38) for little girls. What little girl wouldn't want to parade around in these fuchsia or clear thongs to be just like Mommy?

I really was impressed with the UPF 50+ swim shirts by Flap Happy ($38, short sleeve) and Billabong ($30, long sleeve and $26, short sleeve). Billabong makes surfing clothing for adults and now has a line for children. I couldn't resist the widebrimmed sun hats by Flap Happy ($14) for boys or girls. The boys have a brim in front and a flap in the back to protect their neck from sunburn, and the girls have a wide brim michael kors outlet online to give protection all around. A one piece toddler bathing suit by Flap Happy is $38 and has protection for sun exposure.

Cotton Tails, a children's store near Stonewood Tavern Grill, has lovely layette selections for preemies to fullterm babies and other interesting fashions for boys and girls. I was attracted to the Lelli Kelly shoes ($68 and up) for girls. They are rubber soled decorated shoes that every little girl will want to wear. I also liked the Just Ducky milk soap ($16.50 for two bars). Milk soap is so mild it will have your child and you feeling as smooth as a newborn baby.

When I entered Lu Lu Belle Children's Boutique I thought I was in Beverly Hills. The clothing, shoes and accessories were all unusual and very high fashion. This is the place to visit if you need a special occasion dress for your little or big girl. Some of the designers they carry are Juicy, Small Paul (Paul Frank's monkey design), Lelli Kelly, michael kors factory store Ragg, Cach Cach, michael kors online Kate Mack, Biscotti and Lipstick. I flipped for the Ragg crocheted ballet slippers ($35). I could just envision little girls not wanting to take them off, because they are so pretty and delicate. The Kate Mack pink cotton and red polka dot knit short set stood out with its trim of red michael kors factory pom poms ($56). I also oogled over the black and white houndstooth poodle skirt ($56) by Lipstick. It took me back to my own youth.

Children's clothing runs the gamut from designs that have been worn for years michael kors canada outlet to the miniature looks of today's adult fashions. Every child can have fun dressing up or down.
[/b]

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us