Login - Become a member

student version...

Forums home -> Lightwave 3D -> student version...

student version... 
By beyondx on Aug 27, 2002 04:48 AM
Hi everybody,

Theres a student version of lightwave (7.5) available, which costs around 380us$, which is pretty cheap I guess. Are there any disadvantages? Im asking because Im interested in this program.

cu, Norman
http://beyondx.net
Re: student version... 
By Scooby on Aug 27, 2002 12:28 PM
Hey there,
The student version is a fully functioning complete version, the catch is that it is only supposed to work for one year, but the programers haven't gotten a chance to add this feature yet ... there for its all that and a bag o' 3d for ~$350
By beyondx on Aug 27, 2002 10:41 PM
ONE YEAR? how can they do that? So if this IS true...what can I do against this? I mean...they dont even mention this "feature".

By Scooby on Aug 28, 2002 12:28 PM
They never got around to making this feature part of the package and from what i hear they never will... it was supposed to work like the time based shareware ... but like i said its just not there.
By WesleyByrd on Jan 08, 2015 07:49 AM
I am just stil somewhat a new novice for you to animations however absolutly love it.
I've 70-247 exam questions utilised a number of diffrent software like Lightwave3D, Maya, 3Dmax, as well as SoftImage and thus far i've noted in which LIghtwave seems to be the very best just what can you folks think. Aid a new novice as well as guide him on your path PLZ

APPRECIATE IT.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us