Login - Become a member

The Reasons Why I Love Pretty Little Liars

Forums home -> General Discussion -> The Reasons Why I Love Pretty Little Liars

The Reasons Why I Love Pretty Little Liars 
By edgarfletcher on Apr 02, 2013 07:23 AM
When I finished watching Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-3, I have something from the deep of my heart wanted to share with you. Pretty Little Liars always reminds of my school life with my friends, there were also four girls of us, we often did something together. Of course, there were some contradictions between us, but we were not as selfish as the Pretty Little Liars. However, we were as united as Pretty Little Liars when something happened.

Pretty Little Liars told us a truth that never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret. In Pretty Little Liars, everyone has something to hide. Based off the book series of the same name, the Pretty Little Liars series follows four estranged best friends Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily who are reunited after their best friend and queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous "A" who knows all their secrets.

If you have pay close attention to Pretty Little Liars, you would feel confused about who the “A” really is, aren’t you? Everytime when “A” appeared, everyone of the Pretty Little Liars would feel so panic. Because the “A” knew all secrets of them, and queen bee of the group, Alison, may kidnap by him.

The another reason why I love Pretty Little Liars is that Pretty Little Liars series’ four main characters— Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Hannah Marin, and Emily Fields— have their own distinct look and unique fashion style. The dresses of their was so charming, once I have serching online to get the same dress, unfortunately I failed. And four of them have different temper, I like Aria most. Apart from the thrilling plot, another major element which makes Pretty Little Liars a huge hit for teenage girls is the trendy outfits the lead characters sport.

I really can’t help to recommend you the wonderful series to you, and you can Buy DVD Online on our homepage, you can get the excellent wholesale DVDs with the lowest price and high quality. Some other information, please click “prettylittleliars” here.
http://www.dvdjoy.co.uk/article-824-The+Reasons+Why+I+Love+Pretty+Little+Liars.html

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us