Login - Become a member

I Do Know That The Looks Of The Taylormade

Forums home -> ZBrush -> I Do Know That The Looks Of The Taylormade

I Do Know That The Looks Of The Taylormade  
By shannelo789 on Mar 31, 2013 12:52 PM
As far as some of those guys are concerned the player in question is playing with some sort of alien type of golf club and it cracks me up.

Enter the taylormade burner rescue to see if I can finally fall in love with a hybrid like millions of other golfers around the globe. Before I ever even hit the SuperLaunch I really had a good idea that I'd like it just based on the appearance from address alone.

TaylorMade has also worked well on the aerodynamics of the taylormade burner driver with a streamlined club head and shaft to ensure greater resistance and lower drag. The head helps the ball greatly in its carry and working in collaboration with the other dynamics of the Superfast 2.0 driver.

The crown of the taylormade burner 2.0 driver is coated with white non-glare paint and black clubface, which has been carried through to it's successor, the TaylorMade R11 Driver. Additionally, the head of the Superfast 2.0 is built to be light and this provides greater accuracy with a bigger sweet spot.

With the launch of the new taylormade burner 2.0 and the excitement around the THP Testing thread, we wanted to do something a little special. Just simply click the banner located at the top right of our home page.

The winner of the contest will receive a brand new set of taylormade 2.0 irons customized to their specs and configuration of choice. Each entry that is submitted with the correct answers, will be entered into a random drawing to pick out a winner of this fabulous contest.

As promised, here is a comprehensive review of the Taylor Made Burner 2.0 irons, the latest in the Burner series.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us